Rumored So Dana White blocked GSP from boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making a record payday lol

And if GSP wanted to finish his contract or asked to be released do you think Dana would? He wouldn't even make GSP vs Khabib, he's always had a strong dislike for GSP.

he cant make a fight gsp didnt want.

in this case i'm siding with dana. thank you for not letting the goat get humiliated by a 50 year old junkie in his sport

And if GSP wanted to finish his contract or asked to be released do you think Dana would? He wouldn't even make GSP vs Khabib, he's always had a strong dislike for GSP.
if gsp wanted to finish his contract, the ufc would have to offer him fights or release him.

So?
That makes it okay to have as strict contracts as the UFC and pay a lot less?

Bellator is as bad as the UFC when it comes to this shit.
They just never get called out on their shit

Bellator pays out a higher percentage of revenue than UFC does, there been a few articles that broke this down over the years. I'm not saying Bellator can't do better but the UFC has a much higher capacity to pay fighters more where Bellator does not.

Bellator pays out a higher percentage of revenue than UFC does, there been a few articles that broke this down over the years. I'm not saying Bellator can't do better but the UFC has a much higher capacity to pay fighters more where Bellator does not.
the tigers pay alot more of their revenue than the yankees do as well. it's not because they are generous.....

They are still as shady as the UFC
and to be honest I dont give a fuck about the percentage.
Do you think the guy they offered 250/250 rather have that or 12K/12K in the UFC knowing its a hell of a lot lower percentage?
Only thing that matters are money in the bank.

They are both money grubbing orgs that pay as little as they cant if they dont think you bring a high potential to you.

Only way this is credible is if GSP needs money which I think is unlikely but possible.
GSP is probably fine financially, but who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to make easy millions?

Maybe Dana got his letter within 30 days to pay Triller his money from the last event.

Serves em right for taking and ditching a belt.

Luv GSP but meh...

de la Hoya is too old, maybe GSP could have a chance

Gap has sparred with legit boxers and kickboxers his whole career and from what I understand he’s good and hangs with the best . I still think a coked up Oscar has to many rounds and hours on him . The sports aren’t comparable. I think gsp also gets smoked in pure grappling matches against the elite

I'm so glad GSP told Dana to fuck off so many times.

He's the only GOAT candidate (with Fedor) to say "fuck Dana White", when others like you-know-who are kneeling in front of the pink goof asking for more, and when Dana tosses them to the side like used condoms, their fanboys cry about Dana being so mean and scary and why can't any fighter stand up to him?

Anderson Silva said:

“A lot of fighters are scared about Dana
[...]

“Dana comes to talk to me and I say ‘Sorry, but I’m win the fight. I can’t do it everything you like to do because inside the cage, that’s my work. Your work is outside. You make the fights.”
[...]
“After that, Dana tried to put me in a different class, but inside the cage that’s my world. It’s my world I know everything… Dana expects too much. Sometimes you knock out the guy, sometimes you take the knockout. Sometimes the fight comes perfect the same way you think in your mind, but it’s not about Dana. It’s not about how much Dana expects. It’s about how much you prepare for the fight.”
lol at Anderson confirming that he ducked both LHW & WW when Dana told him to changed weight class

This man, double champion (who avenged both his losses in brutal fashion, one of them twice) stood up to Dana:

And the same guys cheering for steroid cheats like Anderson are whining like poor Dana got cheated by GSP.
FUCK
DANA
WHITE

Respect to all fighters, though, even to the ones grovelling before Dana & who pissed hot.

Back