Rumored So Dana White blocked GSP from boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making a record payday lol

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I take anything oscar says with a grain of salt because the man is known cokehead and is always wasted.

Oscar is mad and blasts Dana White on Social media, he revealed that he was in talks with George St Pierre as his boxing opponent on Triller but Dana White blocked it because GSP is still under contract with UFC. If this is true its foul on Dana White, GSP is retired from MMA, let the man make a huge massive payday with Oscar.

It makes sense why GSP was training at Wild Card boxing club with Roach for the last couple weeks.

Dana White is your best friend, until you make money for him. Simple as that. This UFC contracts are nasty. That’s making UFC slaves from their fighters. They can cut you anytime they want and you can’t leave like in prison.

?1?jab jab jab jab jab

Attachments

• GSPDino.jpg
    GSPDino.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 31
Kinda glad tbh. I don't want to see this.
Also GSP is very big on his legacy right? I know it's not MMA, but getting beat in boxing would still make him look bad in most eyes.

GSP had a Hollywood ending in MMA, most fighters don't have that luxury. I doubt Georges would take it.

Also GSP is very big on his legacy right? I know it's not MMA, but getting beat in boxing would still make him look bad in most eyes.

GSP had a Hollywood ending in MMA, most fighters don't have that luxury. I doubt Georges would take it.
Its all about the money at the end of the day and if GSP wanted this fight to cash out itd be fucked up to block him from doing that . Of course the bigger issue is the bald headed red goof needs to pay the fighters better and i agree its a huge indictment of pay in the UFC that fighters need to go to freak show boxing fights to make serious money and its damaging to MMA's image .

I take anything oscar says with a grain of salt because the man is known cokehead and is always wasted.

Oscar is mad and blasts Dana White on Social media, he revealed that he was in talks with George St Pierre as his boxing opponent on Triller but Dana White blocked it because GSP is still under contract with UFC. If this is true its foul on Dana White, GSP is retired from MMA, let the man make a huge massive payday with Oscar.

It makes sense why GSP was training at Wild Card boxing club with Roach for the last couple weeks.

Oscar would fucking beat the brakes off GSP.

This is the guy that ran away from the sport with his tail between his legs twice. Don’t trust in his integrity.

Its all about the money at the end of the day and if GSP wanted this fight to cash out itd be fucked up to block him from doing that . Of course the bigger issue is the bald headed red goof needs to pay the fighters better and i agree its a huge indictment of pay in the UFC that fighters need to go to freak show boxing fights to make serious money and its damaging to MMA's image .
True.
I would hate seeing GSP doing this, but it's his choice and it'll be a great payday. It's selfish and my opinion shouldn't affect his decision.

I just don't give a fuck about MMA fighters going to boxing at all anymore, unless they actually have the intention of fully transitioning there for the rest of their careers. For example, Holly Holm fully transitioned to MMA after a long successful boxing career as champ.
It's mainly just a throwaway money fight.
It's been done once by Conor and now everyone is just trying to do it, everyone knows how the story plays it after that fight with Mayweather.

True.
I would hate seeing GSP doing this, but it's his choice and it'll be a great payday. It's selfish and my opinion shouldn't affect his decision.

I just don't give a fuck about MMA fighters going to boxing at all anymore, unless they actually have the intention of fully transitioning there for the rest of their careers. For example, Holly Holm fully transitioned to MMA after a long successful boxing career as champ.
It's mainly just a throwaway money fight.
It's been done once by Conor and now everyone is just trying to do it, everyone knows how the story plays it after that fight with Mayweather.
Real talk .
Completely agree I think it's a mockery of MMA and Boxing (although boxing is half a joke nowadays anyways)

if he boxed people would say he is ducking khabib

gsp isnt competing anymore, he totally has the "thats it, im done" mindset

Back