So could Artem take Mayweather bareknuckle?

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seeing the weekends destruction, i'm sure that he would maul Pauli like a wild animal.

However as we know Mayweather is the superior boxer to Pauli, but would he stand up to the onslaught of the GOAT over a 5 round bareknuck boxing match. Conor took 3 rounds off him with ease, and while a savage, i think the GOAT Is more of an animal these days.

Thoughts?

200w.webp

Paulie is going to piece this dud up so bad, the guy is a wild brawler who is going to eat about 250 jabs and he'll be lucky to land a single sloppy blow.

Very possibly.

Floyd has a history of having problems with his hands kind of like Fedor did. He injures them all the time even while wearing pillows on them. Bare knuckle could = Floyd shattering his hands in the first 10 seconds. Then, yes, Artem could beat him.

Just like even Roy Nelson and the other fattest guy in UFC history both have a great chances of beating "cardio machine" Cain Velasquez in a jogging match just via him slipping and ripping his knee in half.

Given Floyd's history of hand injuries in pillows and this being bare knuckle, I think that's actually very likely.

There's nobody that can stand and bang with Artem, especially in bare knuckle fighting. He has 13 wins in MMA and 15 times he spared his opponents lives.

Artem is the most dangerous man in combat sports history.

Nah, Floyd would win a unanimous decision because he wouldn't throw hard strikes with his brittle hands, but atleast Artem would get 50% of Floyd's purse.

[<cena1}

thats lord artem to you son
and floys would break his hand with the first punch and artem would feast on his soul afterwards

Oh fuck off

Artem and Knight both show a lot of heart but also sloppy technique. If Paulie's fragile hands hold up he destroys artem.

Seeing the weekends destruction, i'm sure that he would maul Pauli like a wild animal.

However as we know Mayweather is the superior boxer to Pauli, but would he stand up to the onslaught of the GOAT over a 5 round bareknuck boxing match. Conor took 3 rounds off him with ease, and while a savage, i think the GOAT Is more of an animal these days.

Thoughts?
Go to fantasty section and discuss this sh1t with other idiots like you.

Paulie is going to piece this dud up so bad, the guy is a wild brawler who is going to eat about 250 jabs and he'll be lucky to land a single sloppy blow.
The sad part is that one sloppy one is gonna sleep Paulie Pitterpatter

This Artem GOAT thing was funny as first, now it's just sad.

The guys a can.

The sad part is that one sloppy one is gonna sleep Paulie Pitterpatter
Paulie has got a chin on him bro, dude had his jaw broke by Miguel Cotto (who is a hard puncher) at went the 12 rounds & kept it competitive.

OT: Luke Cummo's uni-brow is haunting, he looks like a mid-transformation into a Werewolf.

Paulie has got a chin on him bro, dude had his jaw broke by Miguel Cotto (who is a hard puncher) at went the 12 rounds & kept it competitive.

OT: Luke Cummo's uni-brow is haunting, he looks like a mid-transformation into a Werewolf.
I mean I dont think he WAS bad or anything but this is an older Paulie and he did look pretty swollen with the headgear after Mac

Is it gonna be bare knuckles or with gloves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back