So could Artem take Mayweather bareknuckle?

I mean I dont think he WAS bad or anything but this is an older Paulie and he did look pretty swollen with the headgear after Mac

Is it gonna be bare knuckles or with gloves?
This is true, young Paulie would take this guy to school without a mark on his face, this is 38 year old weathered Paulie who had stoppage loses at the tailend of his career to Shawn Porter (who hits hard) Danny Garcia (who hits hard) & Sam fucking Eggington (who hits slightly above average, but isn't much more skilled then Artem. But then again, Paulie has had a lot of rest in his 2 year retirement. He could be shades of the old Paulie for five 2 minute rounds.

Pretty sure, it's bareknuckle. I can't believe BKFC has enough money to pay Paulie, he makes a great living after retirement being the best Boxing expert annalist in the game with Showtime & Sky & does great with his podcast. He must just miss the competition, because he certainly does not need this money. He had numerous good money fights on his way out against Judah, Garcia, Porter, Broner & big money fights with Hatton, Diaz x2 & Cotto in his prime. With exception of being a flashy dresser, Paulie did well with his money & investments.

Last edited:
Hey hey no reason to get upset.

Saying ridiculous shit in a serious manner can sometimes annoy people. Who knew?

Why do people feel the need to make these stupid ass threads, anyway? Do they think it's funny? Is it clickbait for ad revenue? Are they children? What the fuck.

Saying ridiculous shit in a serious manner can sometimes annoy people. Who knew?

Why do people feel the need to make these stupid ass threads, anyway? Do they think it's funny? Is it clickbait for ad revenue? Are they children? What the fuck.

Are you new to the internet, sir?

db0.jpg

Back