So Conor wants no part of Khabib?

Completely whiffed on that first punch. Slow.

Khabib's name isn't worth mentioning, his a chicken that doesn't want to fight. So why even bother.,.,

Khabib would maul him again Conor wants none of it and I don't want to see that boring shit either

Did you guys notice that Rogan and the other commentators didn't mention Khabib a single time either? At least not once it started...

I mean he does have a chance against Ferguson, gaetche etc.

if they stand and bang sure but they wont they will wrestle fuk him to death conor gets taken down by high school wrestlers tbh his wrestling coach is dillion danis who i have better wrestling than

styles make fights anyone looks amazing when theirs no threat to them cowboys a slow striker take shis time flat footed thats the easiest fight in ufc for conor really look how pettis dominated cowboy back in cowboys prime even a southpa with good hands and explosiveness

if they stand and bang sure but they wont they will wrestle fuk him to death conor gets taken down by high school wrestlers tbh his wrestling coach is dillion danis who i have better wrestling than

Conor beat Chad Mendes, who is a better wrestler than Khabib...

Conor beat Chad Mendes, who is a better wrestler than Khabib...
LOL.

1. Chad mendes who had no training camp.
2. He was getting taken down easily until Chad gassed.

why would he want it ? Last time around Khabib completely emasculated him and his whole team single handedly

LOL.

basically chad should fought at 135 in his career but he went up t give his teammates more fights and fact he still wrestle fuked conor for 2 rounds but didnt have cardio t finish him in 3rd showed conors list fighters prove he cant deal with wrestlers cause he lives in ireland and spends his time doingg striking all day and watching youtube vids on takedown defense to try to improve without actually bringing in real wrestlers

According to Dana, Khabib WILL do what hes told lol

And it's TRUE, Khabib has no pull like he may think he does
lol Khabib doesnt need the rematch i mean he already won and made the money so why would he do what he's told? Dana cant do shit

LOL.

Still beat him. I don't think it's impossible for him to beat Khabib if he can keep improving the kicks

Did you guys notice that Rogan and the other commentators didn't mention Khabib a single time either? At least not once it started...

I don't know why ANYONE is mentioning Khabib. This was a welterweight fight, and the fight between Conor and Khabib was decisive and settled.

lol Khabib doesnt need the rematch i mean he already won and made the money so why would he do what he's told? Dana cant do shit

Dana (and Conor) do whatever the hell they want lol. Get with it man, Khabib doesnt have the pull he thinks he does, nowhere near to be exact. If Conor wants a rematch next guess what?????
HES GETTING IT

I don't know why ANYONE is mentioning Khabib. This was a welterweight fight, and the fight between Conor and Khabib was decisive and settled.

Because Dana explicitly said that's next for Conor? You know the boss?

Conor has no delusions that he can beat Khabib

Why would Conor want any more of that?

TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Jadfp1U.gif

C4447E435E8E43F6020D91FFEEA2691EC17575BC

Back