So Conor wants no part of Khabib?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Going by the post fight interview. How will Dana handle this?

According to Dana, Khabib WILL do what hes told lol

And it's TRUE, Khabib has no pull like he may think he does

Conor would finish Tony and Justin. Khabib is just on another level, generational talent.

He does not need to ask for the fight. Dana will do that for him.

"I'm not there yet" - he said.
If he truly thinks so, he doesn't want that fight. Yet.

Conor still has nightmares about that man.

Which means what exactly? Conor doesn't want to get his butt whopped again

Conor always says he MUST rematch Khabib.
Khabib wants to fight GSP.

What "legacy" is he exactly going for if he were to beat an old retired GSP? It's just sad

He spoke about staying at WW.

Either he's scared of Khabib rematch or he knows his place in that he needs to win more fights to earn it first.

Conor always says he MUST rematch Khabib.
Khabib wants to fight GSP.

What "legacy" is he exactly going for if he were to beat an old retired GSP? It's just sad
He can beat Ferguson and literally retire as the LW GOAT..

<Fedor23>

Conor needs the rematch, Khabib doesn't..

He spoke about staying at WW.

Either he's scared of Khabib rematch or he knows his place in that he needs to win more fights to earn it first.
That fight does absolutely nothing for him for a rematch with khabib.

40 seconds against a zombie that wanted out before the bell.

Conor finishes every LW not named Khabib. I want to see Khabib vs Conor 2. From a Khabib fan.

Going by the post fight interview. How will Dana handle this?
danas gonna try t get conor t fight pure kick boxers who dont have any hands or takedowns dana knows any russia from aka will rape conor his career tells the story

Since we all know he stands no chance against Khabib, I'd like to see him fight either Tony, or Masvidal. Those are the most intriguing match ups ATM.

this forum shows how many people here dont actually train lol thinking conor wasnt that great now after 1 fight which was super stylistic in his favor now think hes the greatest?

According to Dana, Khabib WILL do what hes told lol

And it's TRUE, Khabib has no pull like he may think he does
Khabib has pull in that he can retire and cuck Conor and Dana. We'll just have to see if the almighty dollar wins out.

That fight does absolutely nothing for him for a rematch with khabib.

40 seconds against a zombie that wanted out before the bell.
ehh well conor fans gotta cling to something he cant beat anyone at top 5 its weird how they say the kings back and haters lol uhh he isnt a champ or anything so why care its weird tbh to give attention t someone who isnt even in the top 5 rankings at 155

i personally wish he was good enough to be in top 5 then but sadly he isnt by example watching his fights and loses

He will analyze the situation, his options are open. It will be known after Ferguson vs khabib happens. I want to see Ferguson vs Conor, ferg probably wins but Conor dropping him only for ferg to flop back would humor me

ehh well conor fans gotta cling to something he cant beat anyone at top 5 its weird how they say the kings back and haters lol uhh he isnt a champ or anything so why care its weird tbh to give attention t someone who isnt even in the top 5 rankings at 155

i personally wish he was good enough to be in top 5 then but sadly he isnt by example watching his fights and loses
I mean he does have a chance against Ferguson, gaetche etc.

Back