So Conor didn't have time to go to the UFC 200 press conference...

BoosieBoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but he has time to party and hang out with Jennifer Lopez and CR7 when the fight is just a few weeks away?

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

Doing press or hanging out with Jennifer Lopez and Cristiano Ronaldo...Tough choice.

He needed to upgrade from touch butt... So he's been drilling this shit 24/7.

6e0fe19afbc3c762477a7cd30860fc17.jpg

Cut him some fuckin slack, alright.

but he has time to party and hang out with Jennifer Lopez and CR7 when the fight is just a few weeks away?

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif
So maybe bang JL or stare at Nate for an hour...hmmm tough choice but i think i would go for option 1

well for the presser he was in Iceland, now he is in Vegas..... makes it easier to do things when you are in the same continent

conor got dem priorities.

he also does a better job at promoting himself hanging out with big stars like that...

Which is considered "PRIME" JLO?

gal-jenniferlopez-16-jpg.jpg

Jennifer_Lopez_arrives_to_the_2002_VMAs.jpg

Jennifer+Lopez+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Paycheck+Q55ozY48-61l.jpg

309x550

jennifer-lopez-and-sweetface-fall-2005-rtw-cap-sleeve-sweater-and-pants-gallery.jpg

???

Oh Conor? wtf is that?

So maybe bang JL or stare at Nate for an hour...hmmm tough choice but i think i would go for option 1
I don't he can just "decide" to get with her. Not everyone gets together because they're in the same room.

context and timeframe matters.....it probably took him 20 minutes to take pictures with ronaldo.

Are you mad at Hunt/Brock for not being at the ufc200 press conference too?

No way around it McGregor fucked that thing up.

UFC wanted him for a week to do 3 press conferences and a commercial. They would have flown him first class, put him and his team up first class and set him up with a gym. It was months out from the fight.

He would have headlined biggest card and would have made even more money with PPV buys. The fight will still do well at 202 but the 200 number with him and Brock woudl have been biggest UFC ever and made him more money.

Both of those occasions probably made more headliners than that shitty press conference ever would

He's no hypocrite. Conor was retired then, so he gets an exemption.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back