So Conor didn't have time to go to the UFC 200 press conference...

Anybody with half a brain knows that he wanted out of that fight at the time.

It was about $$$

He asked for $ to promote most likely and Lorenzo had to shut that shit down.. promotion is included in the purse + PPV share.

It's a different time and place. Haven't you ever been in a position where you couldn't do something, then after awhile that changed and you could? Its kind of like that.

FWIW, while I think your question is motivated by a desire to troll his fans, I do think he should have gone to the press conference.

Anybody with half a brain knows that he wanted out of that fight at the time.
it would have went something like this

Conor:..........
Nate:.............
Conor: i will get my revenge on this skinny fat mexican.
Nate: this skinny fat boy fresh off of Cabo whupped your ass
Conor:.....I, *crowd still laughing* screw you guys I'm going home.

and you know he paid the sound guy to fuck with the sound system in their last press conference together. notice how the mics cleared up when
conor started talking?

He said he wasn't ready mentally for the media bubble again, he agreed to do NY afterwards but he was on the middle of training in Iceland. No biggie

Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

haha that guy got life or someshit right?

Maybe he traded in playing touch butt with Ido for Jennifer Lopez.

All he does is whine in between talking shit.

"J-lo reportedly asked if it was St. Patrick's Day when she saw what she thought was a leprechaun high on redbull...."

haha that guy got life or someshit right?

More like a promising basketball career down the drain for whooping his girlfriend. He was a top recruit. I think he got a few years but young kids only need a month in the prison system to fall into the wrong crowd out of need...so it won't matter that he'll still be pretty young when he gets out...if he's not out already. That happened awhile ago.

Conor is just blessing the fans with a bigger show than UFC 200.

@Slaptastic

Your AV and name combined with the subject matter in my post made that the best "like" I've ever received.

Back