So can Cormier vs Evans happen now?

rashad should drop down to MW and go back to jacksons

Evans will never fight DC, he'll get "injured" again if that fight is made.

If it were to go down it would look a lot like Rashad/Sonnen or Rashad/Davis, only with Rashad on the receiving end. The LAST thing a wrestler like rashad can deal with mentally is a guy that can put him on his back.

Give Cormier an 'easy' fight in Manuwa to stay active. Let's see how he does against the guy Gus dismantled so easy. No way he should wait around not getting paid.

Cormier should wait for Gus/jones winner.its already June and Cormier just fought

Cormier will probably get his surgery and just fight the winner of Jones vs Gus. I wonder though if he will get it immediately or possibly stay in fighting shape in case something happens to Jones or Gus

I want DC to wait! Besides both these guys really respect one another and probably do not want to fight.

good idea having contenders of the same weight class on the same card. Someone gets injured, DC or Rashad steps in.

It would be a good fight, Rashad is quicker than Jones and has a better shot, hits harder as well. DC and Shad are about the same height (give or take) and both are highly ranked.

DC said it would be uncomfortable since they both work on Fox, that could be an obstacle.

Rumble needs to show more, Rogerio hasn't pulled out of their fight yet.

Makes sense to me. Why not have this fight happen as the co-main to Gus\Jones 2 on September 27? Is Evans not going to be healthy by then? Seems like a good #1 contender fight to me!

LOL, most of the guys who show up to these events won't be able to tell who is who once they're in the cage together.

Probably no. He's promised the title shot and has surgery to go through. Why risk it

DC should just wait it out. Get his knee right and see what what hppens in Jones/Gus 2. That's what Rashad would do and has done similar.

Back