So beautiful... should have sent... a poet

I buy my fish oil from Holland & Barrett (Got 2 of the 250's @

Got my order of 6000 fishoil caps from myprotein.co.uk today. I would upload pics but a) my camera's dead and b) I'm too emotional to operate it.

The box is 10in x 10in x10in, weighs about 4 kilo and is packed solid to the brim with nuggets of glorious fishy gold. Came to

Man, anyone know anywhere in the states that I could find a deal even close to this one? I looked around, but couldn't find anything else even remotely as awesome as this.

yeah, the best i can find is 400 caps for 8.99 at costco. where the hell can an american buy in bulk like that?

I know. The only bulk deals I can find on the web for the US are about the same as Costco prices. So I just buy mine there.

Holland and Barrett always got deals so i just buy a couple hundred at a time.

Stick them in the fridge ive had a open tub in there over a month and there totally fine. A few went cloudy one day so i bit into one of them and they tasted fine so duno what that was.

They also do ok cheapass whey which dont taste too bad and mixes well

Man, anyone know anywhere in the states that I could find a deal even close to this one? I looked around, but couldn't find anything else even remotely as awesome as this.

search froogle for now ultra omega

Got my order of 6000 fishoil caps from myprotein.co.uk today. I would upload pics but a) my camera's dead and b) I'm too emotional to operate it.

The box is 10in x 10in x10in, weighs about 4 kilo and is packed solid to the brim with nuggets of glorious fishy gold. Came to

Back