So beautiful... should have sent... a poet

Revok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Got my order of 6000 fishoil caps from myprotein.co.uk today. I would upload pics but a) my camera's dead and b) I'm too emotional to operate it.

The box is 10in x 10in x10in, weighs about 4 kilo and is packed solid to the brim with nuggets of glorious fishy gold. Came to

Got my order of 6000 fishoil caps from myprotein.co.uk today. I would upload pics but a) my camera's dead and b) I'm too emotional to operate it.

The box is 10in x 10in x10in, weighs about 4 kilo and is packed solid to the brim with nuggets of glorious fishy gold. Came to

Yeah I'm going to have to spring clean my old chest freezer for the first time ever. There could be a few frozen babies down there for all I know. Lucky I kept the tubs off the 250's for the freezer in the house.

Alternatively I could squash the lot and take a lukewrm oil bath in the stuff. I'd stink for the rest of my life but imagine the epidermal health benefits.

Yeah I'm going to have to spring clean my old chest freezer for the first time ever. There could be a few frozen babies down there for all I know. Lucky I kept the tubs off the 250's for the freezer in the house.

Alternatively I could squash the lot and take a lukewrm oil bath in the stuff. I'd stink for the rest of my life but imagine the epidermal health benefits.

LOL

Not german are you

I wonder if thats too soon

I had a old 1kg container from cee that I load up and put in the small freezer. Once full it lasts me a few months, and the bulk I have left in a 5lb container in the chest freezer.
That covered about me for about 4500.

May I ask what the EPA/DHA values are in your pills?

I went from 180/120 to 300/200.

8-10 caps per day? seems like a lot to me. I take 2.

They're 180/120.

Apparently there's also some vitamin E been chucked in. Isn't that fat soluble? Any danger of overdosing?

Im about to order me 1000 pills. Im starting to run low on mine.

8-10 caps per day? seems like a lot to me. I take 2.

Depending on the EPA/DHA values, at 180/120 the average member on this forum takes around 10 a day according to the FAQ.

Berardi recommends 10-12 per day I think. Other trainers say less usually.

I take 6 a day at 300/200 and I notice the positive effects, personally.

And they villified ME for 5000

Trust me, 6000 will last you a while

I think I got my 5000 2...maybe 3 years ago. I still have a few months worth left

I hope you have freezer space

Wew, thanks for the freezer comment. The idea of fish caps laying around for 3 years yikes!

How efficient is it to get your oil through the fish itself? I love fish and cook it quite a bit, but i don't currently take fish oil as a supp. I've been seriously contemplating just doing the pill/oil thing but, can i get adequate amounts just through fish?

I was happy with the good deal I found on 180 yesterday.......

Back