Snowflake bride to be demands refund from pro BLM photographer after signing a contract

You're not one of those dudes who doesn't smile with teeth in pics, are you? Never going to get a lady not showing pearly whites
I either frown or grin like the cheshire cat. I said Felix the cat first, but he doesn't show any teef.

Half the shit on there doesn't have anything to do with black lives mattering, it's just a far left political cult with a deceptive name. The people that run it call each other "comrades" and it's pretty much entirely just a list of stuff they want to "dismantle" or destroy. I'd like to see some polling that says black people support communism or want to dismantle the nuclear family or have trannies high up on their list of concerns. They're just using "black lives" as a stick up tactic to get support from people that wouldn't support them if they just said they're an anti-western civilization and pro-communism movement.
On Black Lives Matter website, I clicked on the tab "What we believe" and saw that.

BLM seems to hate the nuclear family in favor on single mother homes, LGBTQ homes and letting "the village" raise the kids. And we know how well that has worked in the inner cities. BLM goes on about patriarchy as well. When you read this stuff from them, it's easy to decide not to jump on board with them.

Then of course if you say you don't support BLM, they will say "So you don't believe Black Lives Matter?" Switching from talking about the organization Black Lives Matter, to the statement "Black Lives Matter. That is the game they play.

There isn't anything about the nuclear family that needs to be "dismantled". If people don't fit into that box then simply take your freedom, liberty, rights and go enjoy your life FFS.
BLM said:
We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift black trans folk, especially black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

"Black Trans Women" has practically become a meme but their lives do seem like absolute hell, it's definitely not the easiest road traveled. Unfortunately, the source of that violence is most often the black community itself.

Imagine getting so rustled about someone else's personal opinions that you feel you can't pay them to perform a task.

She protected the client’s anonymity by blocking her name from the screen shot. So she didn’t shame her, or embarrass her. She just twisted the knife a bit by saying she’d give her non-refundable deposit to BLM, and only did that because of the nasty and unprovoked insults she received.

If this situation is true, it’s just a typical case of a really nasty, mean spirited person showing her true colors without reading the fine print, and it bit her in the butt.

The message here is to just be polite to people.

A message both sides need to get, but I agree.

EaotrrSXYAAItyA

Personally, I would have a lot of trouble resisting anything Shakira wanted to do to me. No matter how base or exploitative.

rs_634x1024-170917113233-1024-Shakira-JR-091717.jpg

Well, without going into the specifics of this particular case:
I'm all for boycotting anyone* who supports BLM. Or at least any company that supports BLM. Doesn't matter if it is Sony, Patreon or just someone self-employed; if the company donates money to BLM or in any other way expresses support for BLM, said company can take its business elsewhere.

*Companies seem to have no trouble firing employees who don't support BLM in their spare time, so as far as I'm concerned, private individuals are fair game at this point.

Back