Snowflake bride to be demands refund from pro BLM photographer after signing a contract

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This bride to be doesnt seem too bright, why would you feel entitled to a refund when you signed a contract that says the down payment is nonrefundable? She asks to end the relationship and the refund and the photographer hits her back that she couldnt cause it is nonrefundable but thanks her for donating to BLM matters. I guess stupid people shouldnt sign contracts since it seems they have no idea how they work.....

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wedding-photographer-shuts-down-bride-200500298.html

EaotrrSXYAAItyA

If it is indeed a non refundable deposit, she shouldn’t get it back. The “controversy” here is that this woman does not feel comfortable paying money to a vendor who supports BLM. The only ones upset are those that believe BLM is above all criticism and that not supporting them is akin to blatant racism. This is false and this woman did nothing wrong and was very peaceful about it.

The photographer was very unprofessional about it to put all that out there and shame someone for their opinion.

No refund is no refund if it's spelled out in the contract, but people actually read yahoo news? That's like getting all your info from a middle aged woman that works in a cubicle farm.

If it is indeed a non refundable deposit, she shouldn’t get it back. The “controversy” here is that this woman does not feel comfortable paying money to a vendor who supports BLM. The only ones upset are those that believe BLM is above all criticism and that not supporting them is akin to blatant racism. This is false and this woman did nothing wrong and was very peaceful about it.

Not really. This is not how you go about cancelling a business relationship:

“We would be truly embarrassed to have you at our event and feel that you aren’t stable enough to complete the job we need from you"

If she was polite, she may very well have gotten her money back out of a sense of charity. But when you go out of your way to insult somebody like she did, that's not the way to seek a graceful end to the business relationship.

The photographer was very unprofessional about it to put all that out there and shame someone for their opinion.

She didn't owe anyone "professionalism" who says "we would be truly embarrassed to have you..."

If you disrespect someone, you lose any expectation of "professionalism".

If true then the bride should not get a refund if the contract states it is not refundable. If the photographer does great work who cares what her social beliefs are. As long as she is not promoting it at the wedding or putting pro BLM messages on the photos just let her be. I am skeptical of this though because there is a lot of fake things like this and what better way for the photographer to promote her business especially during this poor time in American history. She will have all the minorities booking her because she is black and all the virtue signaling whites will book her so they can show how woke they are.

EDIT: I'll leave my original post up, I thought the photographer was black because the video on the yahoo link showed a black woman taking photos at first and the article was just the first few paragraphs. When I clicked continue it showed the photographer is white. I still think it is fishy and an article like will still help her business because people will view her as being for the cause and losing business over it so they will want to support her.

Last edited:

If she was polite, she may very well have gotten her money back out of a sense of charity. But when you go out of your way to insult somebody like she did, that's not the way to seek a graceful end to the business relationship.

This. She loses any sympathy from me for that part. Especially the "you aren't stable enough to complete the job" part. That's a straight up baseless personal insult. Fuck her.

She didn't splash this photographer all over social media to shame her though. But I'm fine saying both of them could grow up a little bit.

She didn't owe anyone "professionalism" who says "we would be truly embarrassed to have you..."

If you disrespect someone, you lose any expectation of "professionalism".

It's still her business she's running. Now she has a reputation for blasting you on social media if she doesn't like the way you decline or terminate her services.

It's still her business she's running. Now she has a reputation for blasting you on social media if she doesn't like the way you decline or terminate her services.

I'd be more than willing to pay for the services of someone who sticks up for themselves.

But noting your general positing tendencies, if the roles were reversed, this wouldn't be your tune at all.

"How dare you not help us burn cities and commit crimes."

How is this threadworthy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back