Snoop Doggy Dick-Dick threatens Gayle King, and he videos it!

Oprah’s about to hire some Israeli contractors.

Have AAs moved on from death threatening Ari?

She's next is she?

Christ...

I thought snoop calmed down a bit, but it's videos like this which push him back a few more notches with people, even though I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck what people think about him or his opinions.

In saying that, Gayle shoulda known better in putting someone on the spot like that about someone who people are mourning over. Time and a place Gayle. She must of slurpped up too much Oprah cunny juice and thought she was Oprah.

Wait, do we all remember when Oprah put ludacris on the spot about derogatory lyrics while he was on her show with the cast of crash, then ice cube n fitty let her have it and pretty much Said she caters to a white demographic anyway. I found it all amusing.

"if she were a white anchor she'd have more support"

what kind of entitled victim mentality bullshit is this?

Snoop dogg hasnt been relevant since he fled death row and joined cash money records no limit*

Snoop Dogg is a bitch. Motherfucker has the muscle mass of a 5 years old female kid.

Fakest wannabe gangster ever. Would shit his pants if physically confronted by a true man.

Dude can't rap for shit. Another pussy Celebrity. If he was true OG he would have that bitch bodied and not mention it on Social media

I don't mind Snoop calling out Gayle for that Kobe question. The dude's body isn't even in the ground yet. His wife and kids are still grieving.

But man, this dude has got to be one of the most buck dancing Negroes I have ever seen. C walking onstage with Martha Stewart the whitest woman on the planet and acting like a complete clown to get likes on social media. And black folks will still ride with this dude because he tries to come across as "pro black." Same fool that showed up on the red carpet with two black 'queens' on leashes.

"if she were a white anchor she'd have more support"

what kind of entitled victim mentality bullshit is this?
I’m Arabic descent and that made my stomach turn, we may as well hang a sign that says kill whitey

I don't mind Snoop calling out Gayle for that Kobe question. The dude's body isn't even in the ground yet. His wife and kids are still grieving.

But man, this dude has got to be one of the most buck dancing Negroes I have ever seen. C walking onstage with Martha Stewart the whitest woman on the planet and acting like a complete clown to get likes on social media. And black folks will still ride with this dude because he tries to come across as "pro black." Same fool that showed up on the red carpet with two black 'queens' on leashes.

haha heard that term used earlier in the week "buck dancing negroes". Yea, snoop fits that shit perfectly.

Also never trust a celeb thats been prominent for over 20 years. This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ever been seen in a dress?

{<jordan}
Snoop Dogg threatened someone, he needs to put on some vitamins first....

Damn, Gayle has some powerful friends...

Susan Rice
"Gayle King is one of the most principled, fair and tough journalists alive," Rice tweeted Friday. "Snoop, back the **** off. You come for @GayleKing, you come against an army. You will lose, and it won’t be pretty."

Susan_Rice_official_photo.jpg

Hell yeah Snoop. I hope he follows though and put some weight on those words and Kills her himself and show the world that he is a real motherfucking G
But he won’t and will forever be a paper tiger living off the ol days of being a crip.

Back