Snoop Doggy Dick-Dick threatens Gayle King, and he videos it!

I had to google this lady, I didn't know who she was.

Neither Snoop or Gayle are good, upstanding individuals. But whats happening here is this: Gayle tried to metoo Kobe like they've done to so many others. And she did this posthumanously and right after his passing. Similar to how Oprah took part in the posthumanous "metoo" attack on Micheal Jackson that angered so many. But this time it blew up in their faces. Because Kobe is so loved and most people view him as either innocent or at least not proven guilty people saw this attack for what it was: a corporate, social, and political agenda based around feminism. In this instance people rejected Gayle and those agendas and narratives she was pushing. It changed the dynamic to a degree.

It is true that Snoop isnt a good guy and went way too far in his attack on Gayle. I have no problem with him being condemned for it. But recognize the propaganda that's being spun off it. They are using Snoop to reestablish order in regards to their agenda. They are using Snoops comments and his profile as a "womenizing, abusive, black, toxic male" to let Gayle, and the social/political movement shes apart of, off the hook. And they are reestablishing the feminazi power dynamic that allows them to target and destroy anyone they choose...even if that person is already dead.

And by the looks of this thread people are falling for it.
I'm the anti-feminist. Im above all of that shit. My thoughts on me too? I hope Weinstein molested all 8 of the Ocean's 8 cast.

What I see people falling for is excusing dogshit/criminal behavior from scumbags. They're afraid to call Snoop Dogg a pile of shit because then they wouldn't be woke.

2 things can be wrong at once. Gayle overstepped with her feminist agenda, and Snoop threatened to have his people come for her ass.

Also, 1 of those 2 things can be worse than the other. 1 of them can even be significantly worse. And you can call them both names: one a "fool" and the other one "a pile of dogshit."

I'm the anti-feminist. Im above all of that shit. My thoughts on me too? I hope Weinstein molested all 8 of the Ocean's 8 cast.

What I see people falling for is excusing dogshit/criminal behavior from scumbags. They're afraid to call Snoop Dogg a pile of shit because then they wouldn't be woke.

2 things can be wrong at once. Gayle overstepped with her feminist agenda, and Snoop threatened to have his people come for her ass.

Also, 1 of those 2 things can be worse than the other. 1 of them can even be significantly worse. And you can call them both names: one a "fool" and the other one "a pile of dogshit."

I disagree. If you are as antifeminist as you claim then you should hate seeing people metoo'd and disparaged in such a shameless manner, especially posthumanously. Also given that Gayle is a prominant, corporate, and influeential figure in this entire feminist movement and as helped destroy and control people you should also view her as a "pile of shit". Your anger and disgust shouldn't be so one sided here.

Snoops comments have nothing to do with gangster thug culture but rather Snoop as an individual. This entire Gayle/Kobe controversey also has nothing to do with gangster thug culture but rather their radical, feminist agenda. But what Oprah, Susan Rice, and other media master manipulaters have done is use Snoops profile as a gangster thug to take the attention off of Gayle and her feminazi movement attempting to destroy yet another person with unfounded allegations.

And its worked like as charm...like a literal charm. Even someone who claims to hate this agenda almost to the point of being pro-rape has been manipulated into ranting about black thug culture and defending Gayle instead of talking about their failed metoo attempt against Kobe Bryant.

And guess what this is all going to lead back to in the coming weeks and months...people accepting the medias questions and allegations about Kobe Bryant just like they originally wanted.

These people are high level masons and witches. Never forget that. They used Snoops comments to flip this whole thing around. People in this thread are falling for it.

Last edited:
Did that broad really threaten to send military forces at Snoop? Shit's getting real.

I disagree. If you are as antifeminist as you claim then you should hate seeing people metoo'd and disparaged in such a shameless manner, especially posthumanously. Also given that Gayle is a prominant, corporate, and influeential figure in this entire feminist movement and as helped destroy and control people you should also view her as a "pile of shit". Your anger and disgust shouldn't be so one sided here.

Snoops comments have nothing to do with gangster thug culture but rather Snoop as an individual. This entire Gayle/Kobe controversey also has nothing to do with gangster thug culture but rather their radical, feminist agenda. But what Oprah, Susan Rice, and other media master manipulaters have done is use Snoops profile as a gangster thug to take the attention off of Gayle and her feminazi movement attempting to destroy yet another person with unfounded allegations.

And its worked like as charm...like a literal charm. Even someone who claims to hate this agenda almost to the point of being pro-rape has been manipulated into ranting about black thug culture and defending Gayle instead of talking about their failed metoo attempt against Kobe Bryant.

And guess what this is all going to lead back to in the coming weeks and months...people accepting the medias questions and allegations about Kobe Bryant just like they originally wanted.

These people are high level masons and witches. Never forget that. They used Snoops comments to flip this whole thing around. People in this thread are falling for it.
now I remember you. I think we had an argument once, and you may have been looking for a rematch or something.

I haven't been brainwashed. Im not saying you have. But I haven't. I dont follow whatever media you think I do. And I'm not spending a Sunday with you. Have a good one.

Also, I dont read your posts. Even these last two. It's obvious that you're just constructing some long-winded rant to win some argument that isn't taking place. I'm not lying, either. I skim your post and respond. I'm actually surprised my responses haven't been way off-point.

haha heard that term used earlier in the week "buck dancing negroes". Yea, snoop fits that shit perfectly.

Also never trust a celeb thats been prominent for over 20 years. This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ever been seen in a dress?
that made me bust out laughing....evidently we've seen some of the same videos lol

now I remember you. I think we had an argument once, and you may have been looking for a rematch or something.

I haven't been brainwashed. Im not saying you have. But I haven't. I dont follow whatever media you think I do. And I'm not spending a Sunday with you. Have a good one.

Also, I dont read your posts. Even these last two. It's obvious that you're just constructing some long-winded rant to win some argument that isn't taking place. I'm not lying, either. I skim your post and respond. I'm actually surprised my responses haven't been way off-point.
I think you're taking his posts as a personal attack and you shouldnt do that imo.
I enjoy reading both of your POV in this discussion, for what that's worth.

I don't even know who you are and was posting that for the audience. Enjoy your day man.

I think you're taking his posts as a personal attack and you shouldnt do that imo.
I enjoy reading both of your POV in this discussion, for what that's worth.
Thanks. But, I just dont have the heart for a debate, and I was once a debater.

I don't even know who you are and was posting that for the audience. Enjoy your day man.
You, too. Finally, a concise post. I stopped reading after "day," though.

that made me bust out laughing....evidently we've seen some of the same videos lol

Maybe, but you do have the mano cornuto hand sign as your av.....kinda fucked up my childhood a little bit when it was pointed out to me thats the same hand sign spider-man uses when he shoots web.

I think it's very convenient that prominent public figures get to perpetuate stereotypes that normal every day people get to take the heat for but that's probably just me overthinking things

funny how that hegalian dialectic shit works aint it?

Oprah says that Gayle is indeed getting death threats. I'm no fan of Gayle, but I certainly don't want to see her get death threats. Or Snoop for that matter.
Most death threats on those twitter are all bullshit anyway, its troll idiots just leaving hate comments. Trumps twitter feed is filled with hate comments, insults and death threats they ain't sending secret service to all those trolls homes.

Maybe, but you do have the mano cornuto hand sign as your av.....kinda fucked up my childhood a little bit when it was pointed out to me thats the same hand sign spider-man uses when he shoots web.

Was watching an old Michael Jackson performance and watch him flash me that sign about 10 times.

Nothing from my childhood is safe.

<mma1>

Most death threats on those twitter are all bullshit anyway, its troll idiots just leaving hate comments. Trumps twitter feed is filled with hate comments, insults and death threats they ain't sending secret service to all those trolls homes.
Or not even real people (bots)

The majority of twitter is fake and a tool for manipulation. Please realize this people!

It frightens me more as I get older. It just takes one nut case out there.

Even that Ari dude, who made the most disgusting comment imaginable. Never heard of this clown before, and could give 2 shits about him - I don't think he should be getting death threats either.

Boycott his business, do what you gotta do, but I think if folks are getting to the death threat level - we need to take a step back and take a deep breath. Just not the right way forward.

Even that Ari dude, who made the most disgusting comment imaginable. Never heard of this clown before, and could give 2 shits about him - I don't think he should be getting death threats either.

Boycott his business, do what you gotta do, but I think if folks are getting to the death threat level - we need to take a step back and take a deep breath. Just not the right way forward.
I knew Ari would do that, I only know him for amazing racist skits, and Joe Rogan

He hates the Lakers, he has spoken about his hatred for the Lakers for years. I knew he would do something like this and he should have controlled himself because he is actually a fairly reasonable man when you hear him.

He even bashed his own people he said Jews are inbred thats why they got a distinctive look and you can pikc a jew outta a crowd you cant pick a catholic out of a crowd, he really doesn't hold back when it comes to shock stuff.

Timestamped Ari says it here

things mean things to different people.....for me it was always been a "rock n roll" symbol that I make often, Im fully aware of other connotations it has and while Im loathe to mimic the enemy in any way....its just something thats always been a part of me

Did that broad really threaten to send military forces at Snoop? Shit's getting real.
that shit sounds like tyranny to me if the u.s govt is attacking it's own citizens actually it is the reason we have the second amendment and the right to form a militia.

were are the molon labe folks right now?

I agree with you, I also think ari is a crass edgelord who shouldn't have been an attention whore edgelord especially after the fiery and violent deaths of 9 people the fuck kind of psychopath does that.

Back