Snoop’s comments regarding Colby Till during Woodley’s beatdown.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tenor.gif

“You just ran up on King Kong, F Trump”...

I found Snoop’s commentary passionate and refreshing.

Put him in the booth with Anik and give Rogaine and his “it’s locked in.....top of the food chain....once ever” BS the boot.

Till should be grateful that Snoop almost, sort of knew who he was.

source.gif

Discuss.

Snoop vs Till celebrity death match, IMO.

tenor.gif

Put him in the booth with Anik and give Rogaine and his “it’s locked in.....top of the food chain....once ever” BS the boot.

source.gif

Discuss.
I would love to see him in the both with Rogan , that way we can witness Joe absolutely Alpha him and probably end up slapping the shit out of that fraud.

And they say colby's shtick ain't working dude's living on everyone's head rent free

I would love to see him in the both with Rogan , that way we can witness Joe absolutely Alpha him and probably end up slapping the shit out of that fraud.
Pluuussseee....Snoop is OG and would have his bodyguards throw that dumb hobbit Rogaine out a window.

for a guy that's a full on Trump hater he sure is spreading the fake news thick on Darren Till.

tenor.gif

source.gif

Discuss.
So does Snoop think Till is Colby?
V0q9wI.gif
I'm Confused...

Last edited:
Pluuussseee....Snoop is OG and would have his bodyguards throw that dumb hobbit Rogaine out a window.
yeah like snoops 3 fat body guards would be able to lay a finger on joe Rogan... it would be homicide, not only that Joe sits right in front of the Fighters, I guarantee you lots of them would gladly step up and fuck snoops whole crip set up

Back