Snoop’s comments regarding Colby Till during Woodley’s beatdown.

It's wild he actually had/has? a job with the UFC he had his "Snoopcast" yet he can't distinguish Till from Colby. But I guess Snoop's life is probably really busy the guy seems to be everywhere. I wonder if Tupac was still alive would he be hosting a game show and have a youtube news show among other things like Snoop.
That just goes to show how much the UFC values itself as a real sport.

Pretty ridiculous imo.

tenor.gif

“You just ran up on King Kong, F Trump”...

I found Snoop’s commentary passionate and refreshing.

Put him in the booth with Anik and give Rogaine and his “it’s locked in.....top of the food chain....once ever” BS the boot.

Till should be grateful that Snoop almost, sort of knew who he was.

source.gif

Discuss.

Hes a dumbass and an embarassment.. but i found the "you aint king kong you a dingdong." Funny

I would love to see him in the both with Rogan , that way we can witness Joe absolutely Alpha him and probably end up slapping the shit out of that fraud.
You're crazy as hell if you think that would ever happen.

It is a double standard. A white person could not say what snoop said.
Yep double standard but who cares Snoop just came off as ignorant
Wiz vs CM Phil. I got Wiz via calf slicer round 2z
Agreed he would tool punk he would probably clinch knee him to sleep. But Phil Brooks shouldn't be a Pro fighter lol. I mean if he would be game against other celebrities with no wrestling background from the footage I've seen he isn't inherently stiff and un-athletic like Brooks.

Imagine Eddie Vedder watching a white guy fuck a black guy up and saying "Fuck Obama! Fuck Obama! White Pride Forever!". He would be publicly lynched and never allowed to work again, if he was not killed from the lynching.

Imagine Eddie Vedder watching a white guy fuck a black guy up and saying "Fuck Obama! Fuck Obama! White Pride Forever!". He would be publicly lynched and never allowed to work again, if he was not killed from the lynching.
Eddie Vedder? What about Eddie Van Halen?

TS must be racist AF or just a COMPLETE douche. Maybe both.

How so hillbilly? Educate....are you an inbred?

Haha I knew you would reply fool. Your thread is quite bad and if you find Snoop's remarks in any way praiseworthy, then you are either racist AF or a complete douche.
Like I said before...

Haha I knew you would reply fool. Your thread is quite bad and if you find Snoop's remarks in any way praiseworthy, then you are either racist AF or a complete douche.
Like I said before...
Yep, you are an inbred. Thanks.

Back