Snapchat "Queen" who recorded boyfriend dying is cleared of charge in London

In a just world, they would break her at the wheel.

Not necessarily, I think we just place a different value on that sentence in lieu of what she could have been charged with.

We have vastly different ideas of "worked out fine". Had she not recorded anything it sounds like there would have been no conviction (and probably not even a trial).

We have vastly different ideas of "worked out fine". Had she not recorded anything it sounds like there would have been no conviction (and probably not even a trial).

Potato

Potahto

She values the attention from social media to an insane degree. She wouldn't have been able to post a murder and brag about it if she hadn't recorded it. Clearly her values are different than yours or mine.

Potato

Potahto

She values the attention from social media to an insane degree. She wouldn't have been able to post a murder and brag about it if she hadn't recorded it. Clearly her values are different than yours or mine.

Whatever dude. I stand behind the advice. Cheers.

no silver lining here boys

Screen_Shot_2018_08_02_at_6_32_06_PM.png

<{clintugh}>

WOOD NOT

Whatever dude. I stand behind the advice. Cheers.

Likewise. Cheers right backatchya.

FWIW It's fine advice for probably everyone else on the planet.

Last edited:
It looks like manslaughter can carry a pretty hefty sentence in the UK, up to 15 years before being eligible for parole. It says she was to be sentenced on the 30th, but I can't find any articles that say what sentence she received. Hopefully it is/was severe.

lock her up locker her up. . . .

srsly though what an evil creature.

await the next snapchat where she has the killer killed

Poor guy. It's so macaber and sad to record someone's death. You just know the family are going to watch his final moments and it will be him being humiliated by his psychopath girlfriend while he's dying in the gutter.

Not necessarily, I think we just place a different value on that sentence in lieu of what she could have been charged with. Also being in England, she probably wont make out too bad. May even raise her profile on social media.

You didn't read the whole thing did you?

Back