Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380.

bigblue02_02jw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just got one today. Downsized from the Glock 27 for CC purposes. It's a sweet little sucker.

Anybody have any comments or advice on ammo, holsters or anything else?

Try the weapons sub-forum in the Stand-up section of Sherdog.

Hopefully the mods will move this thread before the liberal government worshippers come along and call you a "baby-killer" for owning a handgun.

Try the weapons sub-forum in the Stand-up section of Sherdog.

Hopefully the mods will move this thread before the liberal government worshippers come along and call you a "baby-killer" for owning a handgun.

Wow, I never even knew that existed. Thanks for the heads up.

This move forums yet?

Thats quite a bit of a step down in stopping power from .40S&W to .380. Why didnt you go with the M&P shield in 9mm or something similar?

No prob. You a UK fan?

I'm not, but that's my state...

x37pzd.jpg

Eh, I never understood why anyone would buy a semi-auto pistol with a sub 10 round capacity. If I am going to limit capacity that much, I would rather have the reliablity of a revolver, and get it with a cartridge that actually has some stopping power. But to each his own.

I gotta agree on people saying .380 is generally not a strong enough cartridge. What kind o carry problems were you having with the Glock? I carry a SIG P220 Carry Elite everyday and have never had an issue even wearing jeans and a T-Shirt.

I gotta agree on people saying .380 is generally not a strong enough cartridge. What kind o carry problems were you having with the Glock? I carry a SIG P220 Carry Elite everyday and have never had an issue even wearing jeans and a T-Shirt.

It just wasn't ever really comfortable for me (in the pocket or waist) and I really didn't like it not having a safety. I love Glock and think it's a great gun but I just wanted something smaller with a safety, not so much for me but for when my wife handled it and God forbid my daughter ever got a hold of it at least it would be a lot harder for her to get it to fire.

It just wasn't ever really comfortable for me (in the pocket or waist) and I really didn't like it not having a safety. I love Glock and think it's a great gun but I just wanted something smaller with a safety, not so much for me but for when my wife handled it and God forbid my daughter ever got a hold of it at least it would be a lot harder for her to get it to fire.

How about you just make it really fucking hard for your daughter to "get ahold" of your gun rather than making it an excuse to have a gun with a safety. And yes I am a gun owner and yes I come from a upbringing around firearms.

How about you just make it really fucking hard for your daughter to "get ahold" of your gun rather than making it an excuse to have a gun with a safety. And yes I am a gun owner and yes I come from a upbringing around firearms.

It's not an excuse at all. It was just a small part of the reason why I decided to get something different. And I plan on her never touching the gun but if she were to somehow get a hold of it then it is a lot harder to make the Bodyguard fire than a Glock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back