Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380.

I've been looking at this pistol as well, mainly for concealability.
Yes, the 380 is a smaller round, but I'm not stopping a buffalo.
Don't care who you are, a 22 to the mellon & you're going down.

I still do not understand how people cannot conceal guns in 9mm or above. A good gun belt and a quality inside the waistband holster and you can conceal a full size 1911.

I still do not understand how people cannot conceal guns in 9mm or above. A good gun belt and a quality inside the waistband holster and you can conceal a full size 1911.

I never had a problem with concealing the .40 cal Glock but which is going to be easier to conceal and be more comfortable? The smaller gun every time I'd guess (I'm sure there are a few exceptions).

Buffalo Bore offers a 90 gr.Jacketed Hollow Point standard pressure round, 1,025 fps/ 210 ft. lbs. or a +P round 90gr. JHP 1200fps./288ft. lbs.

I've been carrying a Sig Sauer 228 for work and personal defense in a Vega inside waist band holster for the last 7 years with never having any concealment issue.

I never had a problem with concealing the .40 cal Glock but which is going to be easier to conceal and be more comfortable? The smaller gun every time I'd guess (I'm sure there are a few exceptions).

My cousin had the same pistol w/ the Insight integral laser module. Not a bad little gun, but I don't like not having a full grip purchase on the weapon. They're just not fun to shoot, and if you don't like shooting it, you're not going to practice with it and then, what's the point of carrying it. If you wanted something nearly the same size, I would have recommended the SIG P938 or Ruger LC9.

I completely agree with P&S though. A good leather belt and quality holster and you can conceal pretty much anything. I'm around 6 foot and might weigh 180 soaking wet with a full stomach and I CC a full size Glock 22 with a tac light mounted under a simple t shirt, and I use an OWB holster. I prefer kydex holsters to leather now that I bought a CrownHolsters Royal modular.

Edit: there's also the Kimber Solo and the DB9 series that are comparable size to your S&W.

I'm with you. I wish Glock would make a single-stack 9mm/40, if only for the weight reduction. There's times when I don't want to strap on a holster, just throw a gun in my pocket and go. A single-stack 9/40 would be great.

My cousin had the same pistol w/ the Insight integral laser module. Not a bad little gun, but I don't like not having a full grip purchase on the weapon. They're just not fun to shoot, and if you don't like shooting it, you're not going to practice with it and then, what's the point of carrying it. If you wanted something nearly the same size, I would have recommended the SIG P938 or Ruger LC9.

I completely agree with P&S though. A good leather belt and quality holster and you can conceal pretty much anything. I'm around 6 foot and might weigh 180 soaking wet with a full stomach and I CC a full size Glock 22 with a tac light mounted under a simple t shirt, and I use an OWB holster. I prefer kydex holsters to leather now that I bought a CrownHolsters Royal modular.

Edit: there's also the Kimber Solo and the DB9 series that are comparable size to your S&W.

Concealing it was never the problem. Also the Ruger LC9 was a close second.

+1 on getting a real holster. You cannot get a proper draw from a pocket for self defense. Leave the pocket carrying to the criminals.

I had the Bodyguard for a little while, it wasn't too bad. I hated the trigger pull, it pulled like an old double action revolver. But if your looking for a pistol the size of a cell phone you got a decent one.

I guess I'm in the minority and don't really consider something being uncomfortable as a reason to downsize the caliber and capability of my CCW. I carry all the time, in the car, out walking, etc and have never had my SIG seem so uncomfortable that I considered getting a small .380. I shot the Ruger LCP and couldn't hit a damn thing outside of 7 yards consistently.

I know people say that a CCW is only for last resort, close quarter fight, etc. but I like knowing I'm carrying a gun that I can hit targets at 25 yards with and that packs enough punch to get the job done or reliably make headshots on a subject wearing body armor. Which seems to be the trend recently with the active shooters.

Guess I'm just a paranoid copper...

I guess I'm in the minority and don't really consider something being uncomfortable as a reason to downsize the caliber and capability of my CCW. I carry all the time, in the car, out walking, etc and have never had my SIG seem so uncomfortable that I considered getting a small .380. I shot the Ruger LCP and couldn't hit a damn thing outside of 7 yards consistently.

I know people say that a CCW is only for last resort, close quarter fight, etc. but I like knowing I'm carrying a gun that I can hit targets at 25 yards with and that packs enough punch to get the job done or reliably make headshots on a subject wearing body armor. Which seems to be the trend recently with the active shooters.

Guess I'm just a paranoid copper...

Seems like we're both in that particular minority.

Nice gun TS, .380's are very popular, and well respected. I know a lot of people wonder why not carry a 9mm, 40/45, but just like cars, everyone has different tastes and styles to what they like.

I enjoy the Bersa .380 Thunders, awesome little gun, fun to shoot, and carries a little more weight than your average 380. When it comes to a CCW, i am a sucker for a wheel gun, give me a Ruger SP101.

I picked up a BG 380 today. The price was right, and with summer coming, this light pistol won't drag down a pair of shorts like a G27. In this SE TX heat, from May till Sept or so my wardrobe consists mainly of bermuda shorts or gym shorts, and thin cotton shirts. A belt and holster just ain't happening unless I'm wearing jeans and that isn't often in the summer. I would have preferred a 9mm minimum but the scalpers are all wanting $450 and $500 for a fucking KelTec PF9.

There is a lot to consider when it comes to the stopping power debate.

I just traded glock 17 for a 1911 because I recently had a chance to shoot one and fell in love with it. I love the grip angle, power of the 45 acp and the design of course.

I personally dont like .380 much but if you get good with your gun and hit wherever you want, thats all it matters. My next purchase would be a 12 gauge shot gun for HD. 1911 is mainly for looks and range gun.

Bodyguard is a nice gun. The recoil is not too bad and I havent read many reviews about malfunctioning.

Back