Sleep grappling ??

i went for the leg lock my gf ask me what i was doing and i replyed " i have to train " she askes "why" i said "to fight my enemy's " she askes "whos your enemy ?" and i replyed for some weird reason " david bowie " then fell back into "normal sleep"

David Bowie is your enemy lol!!!!

060622_02.jpg

Ok i have been having this problem since i had a seperated shoulder at a judo tournament and haven trained in over a month where i have been basically "sleep grappling ", the other night i attempted to lock up my gf's legs while i was sleeping and i have been fishing for kimura's/figure four shoulder locks, really werid stuff .

I talk to! when i went for the leg lock my gf ask me what i was doing and i replyed " i have to train " she askes "why" i said "to fight my enemy's " she askes "whos your enemy ?" and i replyed for some weird reason " david bowie " then fell back into "normal sleep"

Iam thinking i should go see a doctor haha before i break my gf's arm ! and i have nothing against david bowie .

hahahahahahhahaha i laughed so hard reading this
also, did she tap?

tell your gf to train escapes

tell your gf to train escapes

haha you know i tryed showing her some stuff and she just starts laughing , seriously it gets annoying like just small things incase she ever needs to use stuff but showing her an osoto gari is like trying to teach a bunch of 14 yr olds sex ed she just starts laughing .

Can't say I've ever grappled with my girlfriend in my sleep, but I have woken myself up with an upa before in my sleep.

1) Cut your caffeine intake during the day.

2) If you can't train hard try to up your cardio. It will help burn that extra energy and improve sleep.

3) Avoid Freddie Mercury bios, or the situation might deteriorate.

I've probably dreamt about rolling with random people 6/7 nights of the week for what seems like months now... but I haven't been sleeping with anyone, so I'm not really sure if I'm actually moving.

My wife tells me that I don't toss and turn like a conventional human being. Instead, I do hip escapes and guard recovery movements.

sounds like you've got issues that go beyond the scope of this forum.

I think a doctor would be your best bet

hahah

Yeah man my dad works in the sleep dep, and hes told me some messed up stories.

every girl ive ever had in my bed has been RNC'd i sweep them, i take the back.. usually for some reason it gets them going.. and then we end up bangin down.

1) Cut your caffeine intake during the day.

2) If you can't train hard try to up your cardio. It will help burn that extra energy and improve sleep.

3) Avoid Freddie Mercury bios, or the situation might deteriorate.

1) i dont drink coffee

2)iam starting it on monday

3) yeah i need to watch more fight network less bio channel haha

go see a shrink before youre in the doghouse and sleeping on the couch...

Ok i have been having this problem since i had a seperated shoulder at a judo tournament and haven trained in over a month where i have been basically "sleep grappling ", the other night i attempted to lock up my gf's legs while i was sleeping and i have been fishing for kimura's/figure four shoulder locks, really werid stuff .

I talk to! when i went for the leg lock my gf ask me what i was doing and i replyed " i have to train " she askes "why" i said "to fight my enemy's " she askes "whos your enemy ?" and i replyed for some weird reason " david bowie " then fell back into "normal sleep"

Iam thinking i should go see a doctor haha before i break my gf's arm ! and i have nothing against david bowie .

Lol, to fight my enemies hahahaha

Back