Sleep grappling ??

Nickynoneck

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ok i have been having this problem since i had a seperated shoulder at a judo tournament and haven trained in over a month where i have been basically "sleep grappling ", the other night i attempted to lock up my gf's legs while i was sleeping and i have been fishing for kimura's/figure four shoulder locks, really werid stuff .

I talk to! when i went for the leg lock my gf ask me what i was doing and i replyed " i have to train " she askes "why" i said "to fight my enemy's " she askes "whos your enemy ?" and i replyed for some weird reason " david bowie " then fell back into "normal sleep"

Iam thinking i should go see a doctor haha before i break my gf's arm ! and i have nothing against david bowie .

sounds like you've got issues that go beyond the scope of this forum.

I think a doctor would be your best bet

sounds like you've got issues that go beyond the scope of this forum.

I think a doctor would be your best bet

haha , it just started since i stopped doing judo/grappling i think its lack of excersie i go back to gym april 1 st to get back some muscle strength and cardio so i can go back to sleeping like a rock .

and i think i watched a bio on david bowie that night so it was in my mind . damn ziggy.

this is easily explained, your are a closet homosexual with repressed feelings towards glass eyed 70's pop stars. Go see a priest, only he can save your soul...

this is easily explained, your are a closet homosexual with repressed feelings towards glass eyed 70's pop stars. Go see a priest, only he can save your soul...

knew i was gonna get a response like that .

Or you could always go train with Brasa...definitely alot of repressed homo feelings there. Also, i think their mascot is Ziggy in full garb and makeup.

But nah i dont think me having reopressed feelings for 70's pop rockers would be it .

could be hatred for the 70's pop style though ??

i think its my mind being used to training and by not training its responding in sleep freak outs haha .

iam to worried about it this thread wasent made in seriousness.

Or you could always go train with Brasa...definitely alot of repressed homo feelings there. Also, i think their mascot is Ziggy in full garb and makeup.

hmmm, lot of repressed Brasa feelings I see.. why, were you mistreated by a Brasa male? did he not phone u back or something?

dont know who brasa is and by the sounds of it i doubt i want to .

Dude, my advice to you is to get a grappling dummy and work with it for an hour or two. Then maybe you won't be doing it when you're out.

Dude, my advice to you is to get a grappling dummy and work with it for an hour or two. Then maybe you won't be doing it when you're out.

i started laughing when i first read this but frig i should get one anyway for trianing . just start throwing it around haha .

seriously it hink its lack of excersie thats all prob will go away when i go tot he gym on monday .

injuries are depressing .

Hopefully. I've never heard of sleep rolling before.

Back