Skipping - How to?

jbourke

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if there are any good video's out there on how to skip. I can skip quite well at the moment by leaving the ground with both feet but cant seem to get the nice rhythm skips down like everyone else in the gym (jumping foot to foot). Any ideas?

I just started myself, I think if you keep at it long enough you will get better and better

It will come with more practice. Instead of jumping for X amount of minutes, start off trying to do 15 jumps without messing up. Then increase from there in multiples of 15. You will be jumping like a pro in no time. All the other stuff (jumping with one leg, jumping back and forth, jumping in stance) will come with practice.

The secret for me was getting the whistle down first, and THEN adding in the skipping. So practice your whistling and once you have that down, practice skipping without the whistle, then combine them. I skip to work 5 days/week.

The secret for me was getting the whistle down first, and THEN adding in the skipping. So practice your whistling and once you have that down, practice skipping without the whistle, then combine them. I skip to work 5 days/week.

:) Will keep this in mind

I started jerking off instead of skipping a long time ago.

Gold nugget of information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back