Skinny jeans

Anyways, slim-fit masterrace checking in. Skinny jeans look super uncomfortable and baggy jeans are for bums and dorks.

Second this statement. Skinny jeans are for scrawny hipsters. Slim fit jeans that are form fitted are for grown men. There should be a little extra fabric, but it shouldn't be baggy. I personally go for a GQ style dress most of the time.

Something like this.

Dark_wash_jeans.jpg
^^^ those are the cuts I wear, slim fit or standard/regular

I wear slim fit or regular fit, skinny jeans are the worst, hard to remove too and look strange like you wearing some leotards

If you wear skinny jeans your a.

Homo(High pitched)ooooooooooooo.(low pitched)

Not there is anything wrong with that

I do the jeans that are soft and fit for your fat body.

Second this statement. Skinny jeans are for scrawny hipsters. Slim fit jeans that are form fitted are for grown men. There should be a little extra fabric, but it shouldn't be baggy. I personally go for a GQ style dress most of the time.

Something like this.

Dark_wash_jeans.jpg

Baggy jeans have been out for some time now. If you’re still stepping on the back of your jeans you need to fix your style

I've given up on jeans all together. The newest styles look ugly and i'd rather walk around with my cock hanging out than wear skinny jeans. Nowadays I wear suits to work and casual/khakis the rest of the time.

Depends on your build. Fat people should not wear anything close to slim/skinny. Wilder pulls off the look because he's not fat and the jeans don't look awkward. Schaub looks like a mushroom because he's an overweight dude squeezing into tight jeans with a too large shirt to compensate.

DOzHBr5UIAAnlX-

Baggy jeans have been out for some time now. If you’re still stepping on the back of your jeans you need to fix your style

I'm at the point now where I get everything tailored. I'll buy a little bit baggy/long and bring it to my tailor to have them make it fit my dimensions correctly. It can make a $100 pair of jeans look nicer than a $400 pair.

I'm at the point now where I get everything tailored. I'll buy a little bit baggy/long and bring it to my tailor to have them make it fit my dimensions correctly. It can make a $100 pair of jeans look nicer than a $400 pair.

Yeah exactly. Clothes are supposed to fit properly. They’re not meant to look baggy and sloppy.

Same reason a suit is tailored and you don’t wear it off the rack. Some people have no style

A while back I ordered some jeans online that were on sale. They were skinny style but the price was right, so I was like whatever. At first I was afraid to wear them out cause they looked stupid as F, but now if I wear regular pants they look like baggy clown pants. I’m torn. Do you wear them?

hahaha, yeah that's the initial struggle you have to deal with, when it comes to wearing pants that fit you right for the long haul. i used to buy pants that were baggy at first. and over time, they just got baggier and looked worse. you have to wear tight pants at first, and they'll loosen to fit your body.

Man you’re def wasted drunk or off your meds.

You’re quoting yourself now and calling me other posters while you lash out like an 8 year old who got candy taken away.

Don’t take meds but have had a few drinks, not gonna lie. Also dealing with a thunderstorm that dropped a tree across my neighbors fence that nearly smashed my suburban.

Don’t take meds but have had a few drinks, not gonna lie. Also dealing with a thunderstorm that dropped a tree across my neighbors fence that nearly smashed my suburban.

It’s obvious you’re wasted. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Back