Siver Vs Phan moved..

I say Nam
just my opinion, but I think his boxing'll be good enough to evade Siverand hit him with body shots, who's gonna try and outmuscle Nam

should be a good fight either way

I got Siver via UD

Might be just a big too big and strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see Siver land a takedown or two if needed, he has solid ground game to go with his striking.
Nam has good boxing himself but Siver beating Nunes is serious stuff.

I say Nam
just my opinion, but I think his boxing'll be good enough to evade Siverand hit him with body shots, who's gonna try and outmuscle Nam

should be a good fight either way

I'm starting to think Siver catches him with a head kick and finishes Phan.
Hettes was landing some solid shots on Nam and he was also using kicks to keep Phan guessing. Siver is a much more powerful striker than Hettes.

I think Siver is a league above Phan and will win a clear cut decision.

I feel like Siver is being overlooked. He could be a contender or at least a getkeeper at 145.

Nam Phan is durable but I think siver will out strike him every round. It's been a tough UFC for phan who's had no easy fights to gain experience.

Yeah, Nam's had tough luck. His current UFC record is 2-3 when it could easily be 4-1.
I think Siver has too much firepower for Phan on the feet and takes a UD.

interesting, siver is arguably top 5 fw in the ufc. i could see why ppl arent too interested bc phan really doesnt deserve this fight, but it should be a great scrap between two strikers.

this fight coulda been main card (esp if yagin was still in)

If Siver wins he is near the top of the division. They are both good fighters, and this is a really good fight.

Fuck didn't even know they were fighting there both favorites of mine that sucks that it got moved this fight is guaranteed fireworks

Siver is tough and i like him.

I see him with winning a decision, though he does have the ability to tko Phan

Damn, Phan doesnt belong in the cage with Siver. Phan's good but I think he will be a middle of the pack fighter who puts exciting fights on for the fans.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong

Haha uncle dana must have seen the thread that got thousands of hits about it being on facebook

Fuck didn't even know they were fighting there both favorites of mine that sucks that it got moved this fight is guaranteed fireworks

this is a good thing dude. it was on the facebook portion of the prelims, and it got moved to fx

Black belt in quyen dao and holds a decision win over Garcia?

Nams got this.

Back