Siver did a great job in Round 1.

MidnightPurple

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After watching round 1 i'm convinced Conor will not beat defensive Aldo. His so-called "unpredictable" moves didn't even work. Siver was attacking his lead leg all night. Also will take his leg off.

If that's doing a great job, I might need to try this mma thing

I think it is fair to say that Conor's tactics versus Aldo will be very different to the ones he used against Siver.

Most likely, he has been studying Aldo for a very long time, knows what he is all about and has a decent strategy.

I expect him to frequently switch stances to try to disrupt Aldo's game plan. How he deals with Aldo's leg kicks will determine the fight IMO.

Either you didn't watch the fight, you're blind or this is a poor troll job.

I think Conor tried a lot of flashy moves, which is his style. His movement and speed is incredible.

Seeing Siver drop Conor and Conor didn't even change his movement he basically just rolled right back onto his feet.

Whether or not he beats Aldo, Conor is something special.

He did a great job eating straight punches to the face.It was like somebody told him that a buffet of straight punches was being served in the octagon.His movement was zo slow i couldn't believe my eyes.I can't stand Conor but i give him props fort picking this old fighter apart.

He did a great job eating straight punches to the face.It was like somebody told him that a buffet of straight punches was being served in the octagon.His movement was zo slow i couldn't believe my eyes.I can't stand Conor but i give him props fort picking this old fighter apart.

Yeah, Conor's speed and movement were lightyears ahead of Siver.

After watching round 1 i'm convinced Conor will not beat defensive Aldo. His so-called "unpredictable" moves didn't even work. Siver was attacking his lead leg all night. Also will take his leg off.

If nothing he was doing was working, how did he 10-8 him in the first and then finish him in the second?
You're grasping. Make your Aldo-Conor pick, not that anyone cares; You've proven your credibility is shit after saying Siver did a GREAT job...

Conor fought Siver like a man fighting a piss ant.

He's not going to be throwing Green Ranger tornado kicks 2 seconds into his title fight. He wasn't even that loose against Poirier.

Siver got undeniably mauled and embarrassed anyone who thinks otherwise is trolling or in denial. i hoped he would win too but damn dude that was like watching the star quarterback shove the glee club president into a locker in highschool.

Sivir sorta held his own in round 1. yeah he lost 10-9, but it wasnt a blowout. round 2 he broke

large amounts of wrong from TS. enough already about aldo kicking conors legs off. Not gonna happen with mcg's reach.

This.

One thing Siver did well was avoiding those high kicks, but he got dominated.

Back