• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sittin in a rocker staring at muh land

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Feels good man. Any southern bros just sit on your front porch in a rocking chair and just stare at nothing but land? Occasionally wave at a passing car? Smoke a cig or put in a dip? Shotgun in lap optional but I'm more of a rifle guy

The simple life ya know? Southern pride

4e21bb6b-acaf-4f10-8d9b-909bbc90aa60_text.gif

Feels good man. Any southern bros just sit on your front porch in a rocking chair and just stare at nothing but land? Occasionally wave at a passing car? Smoke a cig or put in a dip? Shotgun in lap optional but I'm more of a rifle guy

Picture?

Love sitting on my porch and chilling. Not in deep south but it don't matter it's just a fun way to pass the time.

The one thing I envy about the stretch of land over the pond...

Lower income people seem to be able to get houses, with porches...

Instead of being stuck in shitty flats...

SOunds like good shit. In live in Yurrp but I do the euro equivalent which is to sit on a long chair and stare at my garden. No gun though.

Sounds awesome! I hope to be there in a few years as well. Very relaxing to be out in the fresh air with peace & quiet, enjoying a drink while watching the nature channel right in your front / backyard.

All the time. Our house was just completed a few weeks ago and we couldn’t be happier. Ended up doing an in ground pool too which I’ve been using a lot tbh
I have a large deck on the front that looks out at the river and my pool. It’s beautiful but the flies are terrible. I really should have screened in the entire area. I’m probably going to get a quote at extending the roof or just screening the entire area. Not really sure what route to go. Maybe I will just put a section out with a gazebo.

I also wish I didn’t clear any of the land by my driveway. You can’t really see my place from the road but it would be cool to be hidden in the trees.

Back