Sit-up pain

Nick93

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok, So yesterday I did a ton of situps, now my stomach hurts pretty bad, Not too bad, I was wondering if this is bad, I looked on google and some guys said this

"Let get something clear though. Your wasting your time. Situps dont get six-packs, eating healthy and jogging (sprints) gets six-packs and so does leg lifts from a hanging position (like doing pull ups)."

Is this true? And I'm lifting my legs up, and then doing situps to about my ankles, It feel so bad when I do it, Like not really a burn, But kind of. I was wondering if I was ok? It just hurts.

Ok, So yesterday I did a ton of situps, now my stomach hurts pretty back, Not too bad, I was wondering if this is bad, I looked on google and some guys said this

"Let get something clear though. Your wasting your time. Situps dont get six-packs, eating healthy and jogging (sprints) gets six-packs and so does leg lifts from a hanging position (like doing pull ups)."

Is this true? And I'm lifting my legs up, and then doing situps to about my ankles, It feel so bad when I do it, Like not really a burn, But kind of. I was wondering if I was ok? It just hurts.

You'll find your answers here...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q2lY1mj0Ts&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q2lY1mj0Ts&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How would I waste your time. Don't post if you don't want to spammer

Have you seen one of these recently?

Flak, get the fuck off my god damn thread with you gay ass Zac efron gay ass, Go get a life you ***got gayboy

Can someone just tell me what is wrong or if it's ok?

For fuck's sake -- you did a ton of sit-ups and now your abs are sore.

YES, that's what often happens. So long as you're not pissing brown urine, everything's fine.

What culture do you some from, anyway?

ME NOT CHINESE ME JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...American, Thanks for telling me O.O
And I'm not japanese or chinese... I'm a white kid

Back