• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Single for so long...

You have to get out there. Make new male friends too, they are also a good source for meeting ladies, especially if you're in your 20's.
Take up a hobby, enroll in courses, volunteering, sign up for activities that you like at meetup.com, that's a good way of meeting people with similar interests. Dude or female, it doesn't matter at this point you're just trying to expand your social circle. It will eventually lead to meeting girls.

And yes, being confident and outgoing will help. I'm a little intro myself so I know the struggle, but if you really want this you're going to have to push yourself a little further your comfort zone.

damn
right in the feels bro
just do what i do, jack off and pass out. you will wake up tomoroow and do it all voer again.

I don't have the cash for something like that. Even if I did, I'd rather hang out alone than pay someone to hang out with me. Never been that dude. I won't pretend to be a different person to make friends or get laid, or pay someone to fuck me. Not judging, if others do so I have no moral issue with it, just not for me.

I actually wasn’t talking about paying. The girls there apparently love American guys, it’s like you’re cool and exotic to them. I have no idea how much of that is because they hope you’ll bring them to the U.S. Asian women aren’t my cup of tea anyway, it was just a thought.

I just can’t understand giving up on women permanently. Maybe a few years even, but not until death. But what do I know, maybe you’ll change some day, or maybe you really don’t care, like a priest or someone.

Last edited:
True story. A lot of people male or female don't have the same kind of close relationships they used to. Social media has lead to a more shallow level of interaction than we used to have.

I agree 1000% with this. I truly believe people are lonelier and more isolated than ever. I also think social media culture may be partly responsible for the mental condition leading to mass shootings.

There is always joining a bunch of different things throughout the week. At one time I had four different things I did on the regular, between baseball, judo, church, etc. Life is more than dating some retard who will dump you if you look at her the wrong way.

Being introverted is a choice. Grow as a person by getting out of your comfort zone. Don't even think about dating and you'll probably meet someone that way, either directly or through someone else's connections.

The Internet wasn't always around for people to easily meet people. You have to put in some effort and change your game plan which isn't working for you.

I don't rely on online dating since I don't have the aesthetics for it, but I kind of feel you. I don't mind being single but I'm coming to a point where I'd like to meet a girl who I can fall in love with. But the girls I've been dating have been disappointing in one way or the other even though they have been sweet in their own way. And if I really liked them, the feeling wasn't mutual, and vice versa.

This. It's really the combo of a long time single and getting older at the same time. I don't even feel lonely most of the time anymore. It's like I've given up completely, even subconsciously.

<{titihmm}>
what if you lost your internet access? That weight of that crushing loneliness will come rushing back all at once and you will panic. Can you handle that?

what if you lost your internet access? That weight of that crushing loneliness will come rushing back all at once and you will panic. Can you handle that?
I've been dealing with loneliness since before the internet was a thing. I spent long periods of my childhood with no friends and no family that cared. Nothing in adult life will ever be as as lonely as that.

You should try out to be a contestant on The Bachelor.

I've been dealing with loneliness since before the internet was a thing. I spent long periods of my childhood with no friends and no family that cared. Nothing in adult life will ever be as as lonely as that.

Damn, Mike....

Cheer up, bro.

I've been single for 6 months and it feels like it's been years. I dont miss my x but I miss living with someone, which is hilarious because I was always SOOOO happy when I had the house to myself. Rarely wanted her around. Things change....

Online dating is horrible. The girls that say yes are usually just sluts I wouldn't want to actually date. Just bang. The "good" girls are always more shy and not as willing to actually conversate and meet

I actually thought I met my future wife just the other day. Shes Asian(my fetish), super short(also huge turn on) and pretty. Reading her bio she sounded like a PERFECT match for me. A sincere woman with real hobbies and goals. I sent her a well thought out message asking a legitimate question in regards to one of our shared passions. I couldnt wait for her to message me back!

She sent a 2 word answer.....and that was it. Nothing else. Nothing about our shared interests or possibly meeting up. No effort to continue to communication. Just a short answer and that's it. Spark killed right there

Damn, Mike....

Cheer up, bro.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Damn guys, thanks for all the replies and it is all really helpful. I am actually in really good shape, financially well set and very active in martial arts and other sports. My biggest issue is just social anxiety and slightly awkward in that regard. I figure the best takeaway I can receive from the replies is to conquer this awkwardness and anxiety.

yes, but the social interaction through internet alleviates the loneliness- as you've said you "don't even feel lonely anymore". But take that away and it would come rushing back, no? This is a condition afflicting millions worldwide now.

Just get a hooker already, you incel.

hey man
you might just need to educate yourself on the nature of women...that could help to reduce your anxiety when you realize how full of shit they are.

lately i discovered the black phillip show w patrice oneal...check it out on youtube.its a relationship advice show done from a guys perspective....or rather a pimps perspective.

if it doesnt help at least its funny as fuck...but you wouldnt believe how insightful it is.

Being in a great relationship is so rare that it’s almost like a dream far from reality.

The best thing to do is not focus on your singleness, because It’s not necessary a bad thing. I’d focus on trying to build friendships and connections first, and hopefully those connections you made can lead you somewhere.

Wanking until your sperm reserves are depleted and you're jizzing vital bodily fluids out usually does the trick

The best way to go imo

Back