Since letting go of their movement coach they have never been the same

What a weird waste of precious training hours.

Conor 2.0 disagree's

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif
RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

FarflungSmugCuscus-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Negative, Conor has moved on to the vaunted touchbutt 2.0
<{cruzshake}>
with none other than the infamous Dillon DAnus... look into it
<36>

Oh yeah, that was hilarious when all the Conor fanboys wouldn't stop talking about how he had changed the game with his movement coach. That shit was so obviously retarded.

Glad I don't have to hear about that stupid shit or Mike Dolce anymore

Oh yeah, that was hilarious when all the Conor fanboys wouldn't stop talking about how he had changed the game with his movement coach. That shit was so obviously retarded.

Glad I don't have to hear about that stupid shit or Mike Dolce anymore
Your boy Condit is also on the "movement" bandwagon, you should know that.

Don't hate Conor for making this kind of training more popular in the fighting world.

What a weird waste of precious training hours.

Seriously, not a fan of Conor or Portal but you have to admit that Conor's recovery from Khabib's punch showed pretty amazing balance. I'm sure that his training led directly to being able to scramble like he did in the gif below.

I wouldn't call it a waste of training hours at all. He learned to do new things with his body, instead of the same rote learning everyone else seems to do. Why not try something new to get an edge?

giphy.gif

Your boy Condit is also on the "movement" bandwagon, you should know that.

Don't hate Conor for making this kind of training more popular in the fighting world.

Condit literally went 0-5 since that video was uploaded.

Why not try something new to get an edge?

There's no proof that he got any edge from that. Conor recovered well because he always had a great chin, I don't see what Ido Portal has to do with that.

People love to make fun of Ido but he made Conor style so unique. Some of Conor's movement in the Siver, Aldo and Eddie's fights was super-hero like. After that, Conor started to look like a plodding striker.

Seriously, not a fan of Conor or Portal but you have to admit that Conor's recovery from Khabib's punch showed pretty amazing balance. I'm sure that his training led directly to being able to scramble like he did in the gif below.

I wouldn't call it a waste of training hours at all. He learned to do new things with his body, instead of the same rote learning everyone else seems to do. Why not try something new to get an edge?

giphy.gif

i fucking hate the guy and think he is a terrible human being but i actually think he does have an unusual kind of dexterity in there. theres no getting away from his shit cardio and lack of heart but yeah. chump is pretty nimble

<mma4>

Back