Since American's needed instant gratification.....

Amerika**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the belt ranking system implemented in American Sambo organizations? I know the true Russian Sambo does not use belts but I have been told repeatedly that American Sambo does.

Fred_Fury said:
yeah cause "true" russian sambo is soooo superior :rolleyes:

No one said that, but it was created there. I was just eluding to the instant gratification Americans have.

Amerika said:
No one said that, but it was created there. I was just eluding to the instant gratification Americans have.

Actually, thats more to appeal to a broader base. People need to know how good they are. Even if they aren't really that good at all.

Creed said:
Actually, thats more to appeal to a broader base. People need to know how good they are. Even if they aren't really that good at all.

So what's the belt ranking system?

Amerika said:
What is the belt ranking system implemented in American Sambo organizations? I know the true Russian Sambo does not use belts but I have been told repeatedly that American Sambo does.

Glad to see youre such a bigot that you can lump people together with one broad opinion. Do all black people steal too? You're veiled hatred reeks of insecurity.

I Hate You said:
Glad to see youre such a bigot that you can lump people together with one broad opinion. Do all black people steal too? You're veiled hatred reeks of insecurity.

You're an idiot jewboy, I am an American myself but I am refering to the AMERICAN SAMBO ORGANIZATIONS. They are the ones who mandated a belt system, but since everyone here is an elitist they would much rather try to whip on a white belt instead of giving me an intelligent, straight forward answer.

Amerika said:
You're an idiot jewboy, I am an American myself

Thank you are a self hating American. Stop spreading bullshit myths about your own country.

Some threads... it's like seeing a door marked "MMA" - you go inside and two retarded men are making out. Um, beg yer pardon.... I'll be going now.

You Americans are touchy.

It's as if someone didn't gratify you instantly, or something.

I don't know about Sambo, but my BJJ school doesn't have a belt system because it's not affiliated with any official organization. I could look at that as a weakness, but I don't. It's a good school and my teacher kicks ass in mma orgs and I learn a lot from him and do well in tourneys. It would be nice to say I have such and such a belt, (like here on sherdog) but I guess at the end of the day it's not belt colour that's important.

I think belts are important...everyine wants to know they are making progress, american or not.

I think belts are important...everyine wants to know they are making progress, american or not.

Pseudo-Genki said:
You Americans are touchy.

It's as if someone didn't gratify you instantly, or something.

I don't know about Sambo, but my BJJ school doesn't have a belt system because it's not affiliated with any official organization. I could look at that as a weakness, but I don't. It's a good school and my teacher kicks ass in mma orgs and I learn a lot from him and do well in tourneys. It would be nice to say I have such and such a belt, (like here on sherdog) but I guess at the end of the day it's not belt colour that's important.

what's his name?

Back