Silva's unfair advantage over Diaz

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Now thinking about it as the fight nears Silva does have an unfair advantage over Diaz because of the Titanium insert in his leg right?

1) MLB does not allow aluminum bats for the safety of pitchers no?
2) Once the Narcisist Lex Luger had that steel elbow inserted. He started knocking people out left and right.

This is not fair!

I know, all those leg kicks Diaz throws will now not be able to hurt Silva.

The advantage he has is being a better fighter.

3) He's a better fighter
4) You suck at troll threads
5) He is Brazilian

I'm disappointed.

More athletic nor more explosive were listed as advantages.

and Silva becomes much more dangerous throwing those kicks too.

Imaging getting hit by a wooden bat vs a titanium bat!

#2 is a great point someone make a petition n call the AC

the unfair advantage is that the GOAT MW (until the Chris officially takes that status) whose game is contingent upon using opponents' forward attack against them is fighting a WW whose whole game involves attack and pressure.

Granted, you can't count out someone with the chin and cardio and volume of Nick but I think Anderson would have to show up pretty old and lackluster to not hurt Nick badly in the first and possibly put him away.

i'm going to give u a 6/10 cause the lex luger reference made me lol

This is a tune up fight for AS to see where he's at.

Now thinking about it as the fight nears Silva does have an unfair advantage over Diaz because of the Titanium insert in his leg right?

1) MLB does not allow aluminum bats for the safety of pitchers no?
2) Once the Narcisist Lex Luger had that steel elbow inserted. He started knocking people out left and right.

This is not fair!

the Lex Luger argument is nullified if Diaz trains with Ric Flair!

3) He's a better fighter
4) You suck at troll threads
5) He is Brazilian

how am I trolling?

Would you rather be hit by a titanium bat or a wooden bat?
Would you rather be hit with a steel elbow or a regular elbow?

the Lex Luger argument is nullified if Diaz trains with Ric Flair!

lol. I think it's nullified because Luger proved even with the titanium plate he couldn't win the big one. Celebrated a countout win over Yokozuna like he'd thrown a hail Mary to win the Superbowl.

Shows me that even a metal plate can't make up for deficits in strategy. If Anderson starts doing his fake stinky leg routine again expect Diaz to knock him silly...

(none of this is to be taken seriously)

More fuel to the fire in the opposite direction though- RDA has an iron jaw(literally a jaw made of metal) since the Guida loss and hasn't been rocked since.

nick diaz is 4-1 on sportsbet, that good odds and i will have money on him.

Back