Silva wants Diaz rematch....

It was bad enough the first time. I don’t need to see that again.

Take that shit to Bellator. They are focused on meaningless fights between faded names.

It’s so pathetic how many people are begging for fights with the diaz brothers.

Agree with him, would rather fighters of certain age and on their way out would fight other fighters in similar positions.

Let the young contenders duke it out for their spot instead of building their name by taking out someone 15 years older.

Silva tested positive for Drostanolone and Diaz tested positive for marijuana metabolites.

“Because our last fight, both of us ended up getting caught in the doping, and it was a no-contest. So, actually, the fight didn’t exist.

Thoughts?

First off,
<WellThere>
Admitting he was doping.

Second... SHAME again Anderson Silva
AGAIN calling out a smaller fighter but what REALLY shows how far he has fallen... he just compared him using a steroid to Nick smoking weed.

I'm not even gonna argue...
I feel sorry for Anderson fans...

Fuck NO. That first fight was boring as shit.

Agree with him, would rather fighters of certain age and on their way out would fight other fighters in similar positions.

Let the young contenders duke it out for their spot instead of building their name by taking out someone 15 years older.

Do you agree with him that him using steroids is the same as nick smoking weed? ....

We both got caught for doping...... Uh NO you got caught for doping Andy!Nick smoked weed SMH

Anderson calling out smaller fighters again. He really has no shame

Where were you when he faced heavyweight Daniel Cormier? Right, you're just the most faithful anderson's hater there is.

giphy.gif

The fight sucked balls. 2 guys with zero willingness to engage.

Pretty bad when the only good part of the fight was Diaz acting like a jackass and clowning Silva.

Where were you when he faced heavyweight Daniel Cormier? Right, you're just the most faithful anderson's hater there is.

I hate to ruin your fantasy but he fought a LHW Cormier and that's the only heavier fighter that wasn't tailor made for Silva to beat. Irvin, Bonner and Griffin... lmao

That doesn't erase him calling out Nick, Gsp and the former 145/155 champ CONOR lmao

And how dare you.... I'm the most faithful Anderson and Bones hater here but I'm justified.

The fight sucked balls. 2 guys with zero willingness to engage.

Pretty bad when the only good part of the fight was Diaz acting like a jackass and clowning Silva.

Diaz walked him down the whole fight...

But yes it sucked.

Anderson would lose to tim boetsch right now if you want my opinion boyos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back