Silva talks about being knocked out by Weidman VIDEO

Thanks for the video TS. I liked it. Anderson is a cool dude.

That little hip toss from the thai clinch was slick...........Good video.....The pressure is on both guys in the hematch. Its going to be electric, can't wait

Good video.

Good to hear a all time great talk about the trappings of fame and when you start falling for the hype.

Thanks guys glad you enjoyed the video. I've still got quite a bit of footage from the seminar. I'll try to git cut and uploaded soon.

That's awesome. Silva just shows that a loss after all he's done isn't the worst thing to happen to him and he can still improve. Fighters lose, even the best ones at times. Nobody's perfect, it's about learning and improving, sometimes, losing once or twice is the only way to fix a bad habit. As long as Silva keeps putting on great performances, he won't ever have to worry about his career getting derailed, even if he lost again sometime down the road.

Thanks guys glad you enjoyed the video. I've still got quite a bit of footage from the seminar. I'll try to git cut and uploaded soon.

That's awesome. Silva just shows that a loss after all he's done isn't the worst thing to happen to him and he can still improve. Fighters lose, even the best ones at times. Nobody's perfect, it's about learning and improving, sometimes, losing once or twice is the only way to fix a bad habit. As long as Silva keeps putting on great performances, he won't ever have to worry about his career getting derailed, even if he lost again sometime down the road.

I just hope he doesn't go all crazy again sometime after like he did vs Maia and Weidman. Such a sad thing to see especially after watching this video and seeing how chill he is usually.

Back