Silva talks about being knocked out by Weidman VIDEO

Eat Films

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys just sharing some recent footage. Anderson Silva talks about how his feelings leading up to and after losing his belt to Chris Weidman at UFC 162. Anderson was taking at seminar in the UK at London Fight Factory.

The video has been quickly put together and is quite choppy, please excuse some of the shaky footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C7SuErAdbw

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums, TS. I thought the vid was well put together. Also, lol @ 3:38. Andy seems to be in good spirits, and his English is pretty good/improving.

Anyways, thanks for sharing the vid with us.

Cheers.

Thanks Det_Kimble! Yes I was very surprised at how good his English was, I think he plays this down in the big press conferences and interviews.

Thanks Eat Films.

I enjoyed watching that video.

Nice video TS, keep up the good work!

Great video, thanks for sharing! Enjoyed it

Good vid. I hope he takes the rematch.

Getting tired of him talking. Every day he says something profound and riveting, and we need to hear it?

WTF?!

Getting tired of him talking. Every day he says something profound and riveting, and we need to hear it?

WTF?!

what makes you feel the need to hear it?

it's not like the title of the thread, fools you into believing this is not about silva.

that you "need" to hear it ( repeadtly, as it seems ) is upon you

WTF?!

So you clicked the thread with "Silva" in it, then proceeded to click the video, then proceeded to watch it - Then proclaim how much you hate listening to him.

You're special.

Great video Eat Films, thanks and welcome.

Thanks for the awsome footage man. it sounds like he knows exactly what went wrong, it seems like he needed that loss to relieve himself abit and think things through.
Now he seems hungry for the belt back.

Thanks for posting. This is worth watching for sure.

Chael was right about his English.

Back