Silva beat up on LHWs - why do people not take this into consideration ?

It's really tough to compare what Luke could do to what Anderson did at 205.

Anderson's wins over Bonnar and Irvin are solid but fringe top 15 wins. Could Luke do beat two fringe top 15 guys? I'd say yea. I don't want to say easily but I think that they would be easier fights than Weidman.

Now the Griffin fight is the tough one. Forrest was one fight removed from being the 205 champion and was absolutely embarrassed by Anderson. Let's pretend that Luke fights the loser of the upcoming 205 title fight between Cormier and Jones. Is Luke going to do to either of those guys what Anderson did to Forrest? Hell no, but thats where it gets complicated. Although that Forrest win was amazing, it was a super favourable match up for Anderson. Its really hard to compare what Luke could do because if he had a fight with that favourable a match up I think he'd do well too, but it's tough to imagine doing as well as Anderson did.

this is all wrong man. At the time no one was saying this. its not fair to judge forest after the fact.
he beat rampage with leg kicks, that's all he did before or after (beating a totally shot shogun doesn't count, especially considering how the rematch went).

and i don't remember a lot of people giving him too much credit even back in the day, he was considered a jack of all trades fighter, decent everywhere but not great anywhere.

Lol so Anderson just used PEDs for his leg but everyone else uses PEDs to cheat.

Anderson's silly, delusional fans still living in a world of make believe.

They're all cheaters bro. And the more money you make, the better the steroids.

They're all cheaters bro. And the more money you make, the better the steroids.

They're not ALL cheaters, bro. Just a good portion are.

What does someone who makes 10k/10k use? K-mart roids?

He's tied with Sylvia, Brock and Cain.

Bull shit. He has THREE defenses, learn to count.

Randy beat (R.I.P.) Randleman for the belt.

He defended it 2x vs Pedro the Rock Rizzo
He won the HW belt again over Tim Sylvia
He SUCESSFULLY defended a third time against Gonzaga.

Cain and Brock have 2.

You can possibly make a case for Big Tim, as equal, but getting STRIPPED immediately for failing a drug test against Gan McGee is hardley a prime example of SUCCESSFUL defense.

So successful that he lost the fucking belt dummy!

They're not ALL cheaters, bro. Just a good portion are.

What does someone who makes 10k/10k use? K-mart roids?
Couldn't tell ya. I just think it's hilarious that people use his failed drug test after his leg incident to claim he cheated his entire career.

silva fighting at lhw doesnt really do much for me.
i think rockhold can beat any lhw fighters outside top 5.

Bull shit. He has THREE defenses, learn to count.

Randy beat (R.I.P.) Randleman for the belt.

He defended it 2x vs Pedro the Rock Rizzo
He won the HW belt again over Tim Sylvia
He SUCESSFULLY defended a third time against Gonzaga.

Cain and Brock have 2.

You can possibly make a case for Big Tim, as equal, but getting STRIPPED immediately for failing a drug test against Gan McGee is hardley a prime example of SUCCESSFUL defense.

So successful that he lost the fucking belt dummy!

You're a moron. We're talking about consecutive.

He beat Randleman, Defended it twice against Rizzo. LOST it to Barnett, lost again to Ricco. Beat Sylvia later on and had one more defense against Gonzaga. That's one defense.

He still has as many defenses as Sylvia, Brock and Cain.

You're a moron. We're talking about consecutive.

He beat Randleman, Defended it twice against Rizzo. LOST it to Barnett, lost again to Ricco. Beat Sylvia later on and had one more defense against Gonzaga. That's one defense.

He still has as many defenses as Sylvia, Brock and Cain.

Well imbicile, here is my post and your response, that I responded back to you.

screaminleeman said:
Nobody mentions Randy Couture as GOAT, and he not only beat LHW's & HW's, he beat the champions in both divisions, and still holds the UFC HW division title defense record.

Your response:
He's tied with Sylvia, Brock and Cain

Who the F' were you thinking about posting this had to do with CONSECUTIVE?

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you are puking drunk and mixing me up with someone else. So please answer where "consecutive" came into this discussion.

I expect an apology, or we all get a FINE LAUGH at your expense!

Well imbicile, here is my post and your response, that I responded back to you.

screaminleeman said:
Nobody mentions Randy Couture as GOAT, and he not only beat LHW's & HW's, he beat the champions in both divisions, and still holds the UFC HW division title defense record.

Your response:
He's tied with Sylvia, Brock and Cain

Who the F' were you thinking about posting this had to do with CONSECUTIVE?

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you are puking drunk and mixing me up with someone else. So please answer where "consecutive" came into this discussion.

I expect an apology, or we all get a FINE LAUGH at your expense!

Because consecutive is all that matters. Go read a record book you fucking dummy and it will tell you that he has just as many defenses as Tim, Brock and Cain.

Because consecutive is all that matters. Go read a record book you fucking dummy and it will tell you that he has just as many defenses as Tim, Brock and Cain.

Good enough, I needed a laugh. Thank you sir.

Is that why Ali was the "Greatest"?

Let me not keep you from sucking yourself dry. YOU LOSE!

Canadians are quite good at that though!

Good enough, I needed a laugh. Thank you sir.

Is that why Ali was the "Greatest"?

Let me not keep you from sucking yourself dry. YOU LOSE!

Canadians are quite good at that though!

Thank you for admitting defeat. I didn't want to have to keep embarrassing you further.

I'd also make a joke about where you're from but I never heard of that shit-hole location.

Back