• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sijara Eubanks: "Ben Askren is a troll"

I didn't watch the interview but did the nose ask her about joe rogan

“I saw Ben Askren backstage right after my fight [with Roxanne Modaferri at UFC 230] and he was doing some kind of interview and I was like, ‘what’s up? Like what’s up? What’s your problem?’ He’s like, ‘why don’t you focus on making weight?’ and I’m like, ‘why don’t you mind your own f*cking business?’ And then I started to tell him some more sh*t but he’s there with his wife or whoever that was and he’s trying to do his interview.

But I said something to him too. I’m not scared of nobody. Because what is Ben Askren -what’re you stepping to me for? Like for what? You’re not a troll, you’re not a fan, you’re a fighter. You mad cause I’m in the UFC? Cause more people know about me my ‘four little fights’ and you been out here wrestling everybody to death for the last 20 f*cking years and nobody cares?

Like what are you stepping to me for? So like, I came to him the way I came to you, the way I came to Joe [Rogan] like, ‘what’s up, man?’ and he got all serious and puffed his chest out and I’m like, ‘man, f*ck you, bro’. You’re a 170-pound man what you gonna do?”

25861_da276a984faff74c1862899644d6e497_1280re0.jpg

can you stop making threads about her? her fight was trash

You know it’s bad when you hear it from her perspective and it still sounds bad for her.

This chick is literally hilarious. She really thinks she’s some hot shot pro athlete. You’re fucking 4-2 and it’s wmma. Nobody gives a fuck.

She kinda is. I mean outside of Asia, he can walk down any street in any city and there's a 90% chance that no one knows who he is.

That said, it will all change after his first fight in the UFC, because he will make weight and be a main event.

There is a 100 percent chance that Ben Askren is 100 times more famous than this chick. Even if he stayed retired.

Is she insinuating that Askren wouldn't beat her ass with 1 limb?

Also lol @ the idea of more people knowing her over Askren.
Worse yet it seems she’s insinuating that she should be allowed to behave aggressively with men, simply because she’s a woman. There is nothing wrong with her saying what’s on her mind, or even being somewhat confrontational. But it sounds like she puffed up on Askren first, and he responded in a similar fashion. Once you swell up on someone (especially with their family in tow) it’s too late to play the victim.

Who is this person again? Go back to cleaning toilets at Lord Red Goofs mansion you filth.

ok

Attachments

• 92895054-ECDE-42C0-A7F1-F440A4DECE21.jpeg
    92895054-ECDE-42C0-A7F1-F440A4DECE21.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
They deserve each other tbh.

Maybe this dumb bitch should have thrown a punch and see how it goes down?

Not even a fan of Askren but even in her version of events she got owned and looked like an idiot lol.

Not sure why wmma even exists? Who watches it?
The talent pool is way shallower so it can't be for the fighting technique. Is it for the eye candy? There are far better sources of that online so whats the point? I honestly don't get it.

She has a bad attitude, don't like her. Not a fan of Askren either.

Back