• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sijara Eubanks: "Ben Askren is a troll"

Not even a fan of Askren but even in her version of events she got owned and looked like an idiot lol.

Not sure why wmma even exists? Who watches it?
The talent pool is way shallower so it can't be for the fighting technique. Is it for the eye candy? There are far better sources of that online so whats the point? I honestly don't get it.
For politics. Imagine if UFC is all male...the feminists will come like wolves on a rabbit

You mean woman. She lesb.
im-not-surprised-b4cq4o.jpg

wait did Askren even talk shit about this guy? i must've missed it

If we as posters could collectively agree not to post about this chick anymore that would be awesome

What a fucking idiot

And a pathetic one at that

What’s with these unkowns using their non existent fame as clout ?

She knows for a fact that she has no fans and no one knows who she is, why bother with this shit ?

For politics. Imagine if UFC is all male...the feminists will come like wolves on a rabbit
Lol no, that not it at all

They made a boatload of money of Ronda and have been trying to replicate it since, that’s why they keep shoving it down our throats, to hope that they get another cash cow

This thread is a perfect example of how people interpret the situation by the feelings they bring into it.

She also said she'd whoop Ben's ass in a gi.

Who is that? I don't recognise him.

enhanced-32680-1393975378-3.jpg

I'm surprised Askren knew who the f she was

I'm willing to bet most fighters wouldn't know her if they saw her on the street

Now I ve heard it all. I'm not even an Askren supporter but I know what he does and how good he does it. " troll " coming from a gal who had her hands full with a fighter thats been around that's has an overall .500 record (or in neighborhood ) and couldn't make weight as an overwhelming favorite so she calls a mmartist who is 18 for 18 who trains with plenty of exceptional fighters - " a troll"
- smh-

I'm surprised Askren knew who the f she was

I'm willing to bet most fighters wouldn't know her if they saw her on the street
The only reason he probably knew who she was is because she was the only WMMA fight on the card, and that she was the unprofessional fighter that failed to make weight.

What did she want, Ben to be excited to see her or something? He's probably annoyed by her and also for the fact that she was unprofessional in failing to make weight. How she's even getting interviewed is beyond me, no one should care about someone who doesn't care to make weight, especially when you're a nobody at this point in your career.

God bless Askren. Also this chick needs to go the fuck away. Doesn't make weight. Doesn't do shit to Brogan after her fight. She probably smells too. Look at her...

The more I hear about Eubanks, the dumber I think she is.

Can someone confirm on whether she has suffered a severe head trauma type injury? It would explain her incredible stupidity.

She seems to live in this delusion where she thinks that people give a fuck about anything she says but most people never even seen her fight, only know her as an complete idiot.

Back