Media Significant exchanges from Floyd vs Tenshin (GIFs)

19yr old 130lbs kid can't handle punches like a 177lbs adult. Who knew.

Yeah, because Floyd was landing the same shots against Conor in the first that he was landing against Tenshin. Keep lickin' dem balls, bro. lol

stop claiming moral victories for your boy.

No one is "my boy". I watched that Conor/Floyd fight thinking I would see exactly what I saw in this one - Floyd dismantling Conor quickly and easily within 2 rounds at most.

Instead, I saw the greatest boxer of his generation lose four rounds to a guy in his first, ever professional boxing match. Credit where due. I had greatly underestimated Conor's abilities in the ring.

The "carrying" shit is a load of BS. And this Tenshin fight proves it beyond a reasonable doubt to anyone without a dog in the fight.

Holy fixed fight.

Mayweather barely even hit him..

And when he did hit him, he sold it like The Rock gettin' a Stone Cold Stunner

What a damn joke.

Why would RIZIN have their biggest name and crossover star take a dive on NYE?

Wasn’t this Kenshin guy gonna possibly beat Floyd? Or put up a WAAAAAY better fight than Conor?

Lol Sherdog’s resident japanophiles quiet again

if you watch the gifs and dont think the fight was fixed you never watched a boxing match before

I'd like to see Floyd fight MMA or kickboxing just once. His hands are on another level obviously but take away some rules and things could change.

The main takeaway from this fight:

It should forever put to rest the nonsense about Floyd "carrying" McG. Floyd wanted to do to first time boxer Conor what he did to first time boxer Tenshin - blow him out fast and easy.

But he couldn't.

Instead, Floyd lost the first four rounds to McG and was only able to start safely turning it on when he realized Conor was starting to fade.
Lmao "safely". Yeah those pillow punches from Conor were so dangerous lmao

The difference is Tenshin was 138 lbs and Conor was 168 lbs.

All this time later and Conor haters are still having nervous breakdowns trying to discredit everything he has done.

The main takeaway from this fight:

It should forever put to rest the nonsense about Floyd "carrying" McG. Floyd wanted to do to first time boxer Conor what he did to first time boxer Tenshin - blow him out fast and easy.

But he couldn't.

Hahah. Floyd threw about 8 punches in the first 3 rounds.

Conor was carried.

Would have been nice to see it conducted under kickboxing rules. It wouldn't limit Floyd's offense at all.

Just sayin'...

Why didn't Floyd "carry" Tenshin to make the spectacle more enjoyable for the paying customers? Since that was the reason given for Floyd's approach against Conor.

Lol at the delusion

The judges scorecards when the fight was stopped

White 6-3 Floyd
Clements 9-1 Floyd
Cavallari 9-1 Floyd

No one gave Conor 4 rounds let alone the first four. Jesus hate and nuthugging have blinded so many of you. You literally act like these fighters girlfriends.

Bigger gloves should be worn by lower ranker because they help defense and increase punching power.

Back