Media Significant exchanges from Floyd vs Tenshin (GIFs)

Lol @ "fixed fight". As if it's some surprise Floyd wins by TKO. One of the best pro-boxers ever vs a martial artist in a boxing match. What did you "think" was going to happen?

or you're just not used to watching one of the greatest boxers of all time box a 20 year old kickboxer two weight classes below him.

It doesn't happen very often.

When fight was announced I thought there'd be at least some crossover rules

Was this literally just a boxing match?

Always enjoy watching Floyd fight. Here are most of the significant exchanges.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Tenshin had a decent movement. But of course he was far from the level of Floyd. It was like a top 15 decathlon athlete trying to beat Bolt in 100m.

The main takeaway from this fight:

It should forever put to rest the nonsense about Floyd "carrying" McG. Floyd wanted to do to first time boxer Conor what he did to first time boxer Tenshin - blow him out fast and easy.

But he couldn't.

Instead, Floyd lost the first four rounds to McG and was only able to start safely turning it on when he realized Conor was starting to fade.

LOL,

how do you know someone is a fucking mma newb trying to claim boxing knowledge?

name dropping loma.

Maybe some people transcend being simply a boxing fan or mma fan and are just combat sports fans.

I love all combat sports and I’m sure there are plenty of others too.

It should forever put to rest the nonsense about Floyd "carrying" McG. Floyd wanted to do to first time boxer Conor what he did to first time boxer Tenshin - blow him out fast and easy.

But he couldn't.

Instead, Floyd lost the first four rounds to McG and was only able to start safely turning it on when he realized Conor was starting to fade.

why is there so much delusion with conor?

why is there so much delusion with conor?

Why didn't Floyd "carry" Tenshin to make the spectacle more enjoyable for the paying customers? Since that was the reason given for Floyd's approach against Conor.

But he couldn't.

Yea, defo. Conor shut Floyd down completely in those first 3 rounds. Floyd was then surprised/relieved to see that Conor was fading! After a life and death struggle, he finally managed to catch Conor and get him out of there in the 10th (stoppage was early tho). Epic display of the boxings. Would gladly watch again.

<JRSmith40>

I thought Tenshin would have more for Mayweather than that. I don't think it was fixed.

Why didn't Floyd "carry" Tenshin to make the spectacle more enjoyable for the paying customers? Since that was the reason given for Floyd's approach against Conor.

...because that wasn't floyd's own ppv, put on by floyd's own company? and what customers? he wasn't getting a cut of that.

19yr old 130lbs kid can't handle punches like a 177lbs adult. Who knew.

McGregor was carried. Don't get it twisted.

But he couldn't.

Lmfao

did you watch the entire fight or just the gifs

floyd was fucking around, chin out, slapboxing, until tenshin caught him with a left. i fully believe floyd went into this thinking it will be a glorified spar that he'd get paid a lot for and he'd put on a show. tenshin went in to win a fight and make a name for himself, and i'm sure rizin was banking on a flash ko of an old, out of shape, uncaring floyd. they forgot he's 30 pounds heavier and even a flush counter left couldn't hurt floyd.

after that punch floyd stopped fucking around because he knew tenshin wasn't there to play and ended the fight like a minute later. stop claiming moral victories for your boy.

Damn, Floyd looked like a giant compared to that little dude.
when a bigger dude hits a smaller guy you see what happens, doesnt even have to hit him clean the mass and momentum will just knock him over

...because that wasn't floyd's own ppv, put on by floyd's own company? and what customers? he wasn't getting a cut of that.

Yeah, if Floyd had KO'd Conor in the first round he would have had to issue a bunch of PPV purchase refunds. You Mayweather ball lickers are fuckin' maroons. lol

Back