Signature Picture?

SHORT_BUS

/ /( . )( . )\ \
@Silver
Reaction score
A PM would probably get a quick answer to this, but I have some free time.

When I go to "Edit Signature" and scroll down, I have the option to add a signature picture. I put one in a while back, but never see it when I post.
What is the purpose of the sig pic?

The sig pic is disabled but the feature still remains in the user CP. It won't be turned on either, makes the forum too trashy looking

The sig pic is disabled but the feature still remains in the user CP. It won't be turned on either, makes the forum too trashy looking

I agree and not everybody has lightning fast connection either and some sites having huge sig pics everywhere just is an eye sore.

Might as well conserve the bandwidth.

I agree and not everybody has lightning fast connection either and some sites having huge sig pics everywhere just is an eye sore.

Might as well conserve the bandwidth.

Or up the price of Plat to 35 from 30 per year and give it out to the plats under the pretense that the image must be Sherdog propaganda.

agreed i cant stand forums with huge ass sigs and avatars cluttering up the forum. Just makes it a pain to read the posts.

Back