Media Sign the contract, big boy..

The exact same thing the FBI agent told Ali years ago.......

giphy.gif
{<jordan}

I suspect @RNC555 and @TapMachine won't survive the night, in that scenario..

(joking lol)

<6>

Na, I've only been devastated once by a sporting event. 2003 UEFA Cup Final, Celtic lost 3-2 to Porto (if your familar with football).. I was fucking fuming for like 2-3 weeks after that shit.
:(

You are a Celtic fan bud?

I guess the 88 in the title is a give away

Mourinho has been a thorn in my side ever since that night

I remember that game all too well and was gutted for ages

He also beat my other team the following year in the champions league and ran up the sideline like a lunatic lol

the ufc probably wants to force tony fight for peanuts

I expect the ufc to offer Tony no more than 500k if he wins.

I 1000% expect them to lowball his ass again.

Abdelasleaze is complete garbage though. That guy deserves to get his ass kicked by someone.

I suspect @RNC555 and @TapMachine won't survive the night, in that scenario..

(joking lol)

<6>

Na, I've only been devastated once by a sporting event. 2003 UEFA Cup Final, Celtic lost 3-2 to Porto (if your familar with football).. I was fucking fuming for like 2-3 weeks after that shit.
Khabib wins this fight 95 times out of 100.

It will be an easy night at the office. To beat Khabib you need a guy like with the attributes of Tibau. Aka someone like Usman. Not someone with no tdd like tony.

This might shock many people but im not emotionally invested in anyone tbh. If he loses then well played tony. Won't happen though.

the ufc probably wants to force tony fight for peanuts
When Dana "announces" a fight that isn't signed yet this is pretty much the case, we have had countless cases of fighters saying that the fight was announced without them haven't even seen a contract, using the press to add pressure seems to be Dana's go to move.

Still hoping Tony signs the contract soon and get this fight over with, I have no doubt he will in the end but want this official as soon as possible.

Come on, you know what Tony is like. I am sure he has fought for just a Snickers bar. He didn’t even get the 8 dollars. Haha

LMAO yeah he might do it.

That's why he fired Conor's management company and hired one that won't let him do dumb stuff.

The talk is that Khabib's camp want the fight to be a ladder match but Tony aint good with heights.

Y’all bitch and whine about low fighter pay until it prevents a fight from happening

ppl have no clue what Tony’s get offered but still telling him to just sign lol

You are a Celtic fan bud?

I guess the 88 in the title is a give away

Mourinho has been a thorn in my side ever since that night

I remember that game all too well and was gutted for ages

He also beat my other team the following year in the champions league and ran up the sideline like a lunatic lol
Porto won the CL, in the next season..
Softens the blow somewhat in hindsight. We lost to a great side..

Porto won the CL, in the next season..
Softens the blow somewhat in hindsight. We lost to a great side..

By far Mourinho's greatest achievement, winning the Two major European comps back to back with Porto!!

<{Fergie}>

Now he's more like this, or will be when it goes tits up at Spurs <FutbolThink>

Back