Media Sign the contract, big boy..

The both of them are rats and wouldn't mention it if they knew that the UFC were trying to low ball Tony

It isn't their responsibilty or quite frankly in their interest to give a shit about how much Tony will earn, that's down to Tony and his management.
I do recall not long ago Khabib offered $200k to Tony to sign the fight when Dana was lowballing him previously.

The exact same thing the FBI agent told Ali years ago.......

giphy.gif
<bball2>

Ali and Khabib are both rats. Tony shouldn't sign unless he's getting paid right for it. F*** the belt and the UFC, at the end of the day the fighters need to take care of their futures
Did you think Ali and Khabib are Tony's managers?

Ali obviously doesn’t want him to sign the contract. His dream scenario is tony holds out and the ufc grants his other client the fight.

Lol at the Tony fangirls getting worked cause Ali tweets, GOAT manager is in the house bitches!!

You all should save that bitterness for the moment Khabib smash your boy Tony

Nobody's worked, Ali is just annoying. Talks like he's the one gonna fight.

Shit someone gonna have to talk you down from the ledge if your lord and savior Khabib loses bro...

Tony is making it difficult again... TBH, I don't want to see this fight anymore. Fuck Tony, he would never be champ anyways. No one cares anymore. Khabib would mop the floor with him.

NEXT and fire Tony. He doesn't deserve shit. He has a gold chance and look what he is doing... AGAIN. Fuck.

It isn't their responsibilty or quite frankly in their interest to give a shit about how much Tony will earn, that's down to Tony and his management.
I do recall not long ago Khabib offered $200k to Tony to sign the fight when Dana was lowballing him previously.

Khabib did say that, and it's pretty cool actually. And Tony's stance that it's not Khabib's place to pay that $ is a principled one too.

I'm actually convinced these two admire and even maybe like each other but have to have some fabricated animosity just by the nature of the situation.

Ali and Khabib are both rats. Tony shouldn't sign unless he's getting paid right for it. F*** the belt and the UFC, at the end of the day the fighters need to take care of their futures
lol this has nothing to do with Khabib at all, its between the ufc and tony

Tony is making it difficult again... TBH, I don't want to see this fight anymore. Fuck Tony, he would never be champ anyways. No one cares anymore. Khabib would mop the floor with him.

NEXT and fire Tony. He doesn't deserve shit. He has a gold chance and look what he is doing... AGAIN. Fuck.

Yeah just let him go if he doesn't accept 8 dollars and a Snickers bar for a fight this big. Great business strategy. The guy has only won 12 in a row after all, with 9 finishes. It's just a massive NYC card that will garner a ton of attention.

Fuck it's a good thing they don't put someone like you in charge of anything.

Shit someone gonna have to talk you down from the ledge if your lord and savior Khabib loses bro...
I'll be the first to admit that if Khabib loses, I'm going to be salty as fuck..

tenor.gif

<45>

I'll be the first to admit that if Khabib loses, I'm going to be salty as fuck..

tenor.gif

<45>

LOL you'll be alright man. If Tony loses I'll be bummed, but I'll also understand that in every monster fight between top dogs, someone loses. I think about those huge boxing matches in the 80's with Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns and you have legends fighting legends and someone has to lose.

If Tony loses, well, he lost to the best LW ever. And Tony would still be right behind him imo. Plus he's one of the most exciting fighters of all time too. If Tony wins, that hardly means Khabib isn't an all time great. Just means he lost to another all time great.

If Tony wins, that hardly means Khabib isn't an all time great. Just means he lost to another all time great.
I suspect @RNC555 and @TapMachine won't survive the night, in that scenario..

(joking lol)

<6>

Na, I've only been devastated once by a sporting event. 2003 UEFA Cup Final, Celtic lost 3-2 to Porto (if your familar with football).. I was fucking fuming for like 2-3 weeks after that shit.
:(

Blatant duck. Actions speak louder then words homie.

LOL you'll be alright man. If Tony loses I'll be bummed, but I'll also understand that in every monster fight between top dogs, someone loses. I think about those huge boxing matches in the 80's with Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns and you have legends fighting legends and someone has to lose.

If Tony loses, well, he lost to the best LW ever. And Tony would still be right behind him imo. Plus he's one of the most exciting fighters of all time too. If Tony wins, that hardly means Khabib isn't an all time great. Just means he lost to another all time great.

Yeah, I'm a big Khabib fan but I feel pretty much the same way.

If Khabib loses to Ferg then so be it. I won't be happy about it but there is no shame in losing to a fighter like Tony Ferguson. I'm just happy that they are finally getting this fight together again and we can (hopefully) finally find out who the best LW in the world is. Let the best man win.

Nobody's worked, Ali is just annoying. Talks like he's the one gonna fight.

Don't worry bro I will be alright, I have already went through this with Luke, Tj, Werdum, Pettis and Lawler

Lol at the Tony fangirls getting worked cause Ali tweets, GOAT manager is in the house bitches!!

You all should save that bitterness for the moment Khabib smash your boy Tony
What's it like spending every waking moment wishing you could gobble some terrorist dick real deep like?

Back