Sick Clearance sale at cageside

how much is shipping to germany/europe? does anybody know that?

im not sure about shippin fee but i think its around 15bucks more.. plus you probably need to pay taxes/toll again so it might not be so cheap even at discount..

i once ordered some clothing from US and end price was greater than if i had ordered them from UK

A great sale! I just got the Muay Thai gloves! I can't believe how cheap you had them. Can I ask why you don't have a better selection of Vale Tudo shorts? It's difficult to buy a nice pair.

Does anyone know how the Cageside Thai gloves compare with the Fairtex BGV1's? I saw a video review on Youtube, and the guy said that they are similar to the Fairtex gloves, but I wanna hear what you guys think

im not sure about shippin fee but i think its around 15bucks more.. plus you probably need to pay taxes/toll again so it might not be so cheap even at discount..

i once ordered some clothing from US and end price was greater than if i had ordered them from UK

I already got a quote it is 14$

Looks good, but not too many deals on the MT brand's like Fairtex, Twins, or Windy.

A great sale! I just got the Muay Thai gloves! I can't believe how cheap you had them. Can I ask why you don't have a better selection of Vale Tudo shorts? It's difficult to buy a nice pair.

Whats gloves did you purchase the only deal on gloves are the cageside gloves. They any good?

Whats gloves did you purchase the only deal on gloves are the cageside gloves. They any good?

If you mean the Cageside Muay Thai boxing gloves,yea they good,I have a pair of 16s and 3 pairs of 18 ozers..

The Cageside Thai Gloves are SWEET! Honestly - we get loads of praise on these gloves. Don't let the low price fool you - these are top of the line gloves.

If you placed an order this past weekend, we may not get your order out until Tuesday - we've been super busy all day trying to get all the orders out.

Keep an eye out for even more items to be put on clearance in the coming days.

Thanks for your support!!
Boomer

The Cageside Thai Gloves are SWEET! Honestly - we get loads of praise on these gloves. Don't let the low price fool you - these are top of the line gloves.

If you placed an order this past weekend, we may not get your order out until Tuesday - we've been super busy all day trying to get all the orders out.

Keep an eye out for even more items to be put on clearance in the coming days.

Thanks for your support!!
Boomer

sounds cool! Great deal!

I may pick this up:

Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi by Combat Corner

has anyone had experience with this Gi in the past? It doesent need to be Atama/Lucky/Shoyoroll quality, I mainly am looking for a 4th gi to put in my rotation so I dont have to wait on laundry so much....

I feel bad saying this because they guys at CC seem nice enough, but I dislike this gi more every month. To their credit, I think they've discontinued this model.

1) The pants that come with it are basically garbage. They're very thin and ridiculously short, like capris (which makes no sense considering they're supposed to be made for slimmer players). They were nice enough to replace the pants with a different pair in the same size from their ECO line. Those fit fine, just a little baggy.

2) The collar is absolutely the worst of all the gis I've tried. Just totally flimsy. The top used to fit fine with a slightly long skirt but even with cold washes and hang-drying, the sleeves have crept up way past legal, like to 3/4 length.

So short answer: don't do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back