Sick Clearance sale at cageside

Awesome thanks for the heads up! I saw that they had Jose Aldo's WEC48 walkout and I wanted it for a long time but didn't want to pay full price. It was on sale for $14 and I purchased it right away! Thanks!

15% Discount Code: SEPT15

* excludes tatami mats, dummies, punching bags

sorry.

how much is shipping to germany/europe? does anybody know that?

for 2 shirts all together 25.50$

ah,no idea,I had gloves and stuff sent as well as a few tees so that was much heavier.Send him an email,he very good at replying and will normally give you a price pretty quick for all.

ah,no idea,I had gloves and stuff sent as well as a few tees so that was much heavier.Send him an email,he very good at replying and will normally give you a price pretty quick for all.

how much have you paid?

how much have you paid?

I think I paid about $50 to have 16 oz gloves,2 hats,2 tees and some shorts shipped.But the gloves hiked the price up because of the weight...

I think I paid about $50 to have 16 oz gloves,2 hats,2 tees and some shorts shipped.But the gloves hiked the price up because of the weight...

alright thanks just sent him an email hope shipping wont be more than 10$ if not it won't be worth it

alright thanks just sent him an email hope shipping wont be more than 10$ if not it won't be worth it

I am looking at ordering more stuff but we pay so much for tees and similar over here in UK its actually better to import it and take a chance on getting caught by customs esp with some of the sales and stuff that occur like Sprawl shorts or Cageside's...

I am looking at ordering more stuff but we pay so much for tees and similar over here in UK its actually better to import it and take a chance on getting caught by customs...

yes made4fighters and fightshop.com is a little bit pricy but the signature shirt of hendo was like 35$ now just 19$ that's a deal and the other clinch gear shirt just 11$. we don't even get clinch gear shirts here in europe

yes made4fighters and fightshop.com is a little bit pricy but the signature shirt of hendo was like 35$ now just 19$ that's a deal and the other clinch gear shirt just 11$. we don't even get clinch gear shirts here in europe

It annoys me though with some of the charges we pay for shipping in UK.Postage and Packaging for 2 tees?Oh,that'll be

Very good sale! I just found out about it and was about to share! Bout to place an order myself.

Just added some more stuff to the sale - really trying to clear some space in the warehouse. :D

-Boomer

Just added some more stuff to the sale - really trying to clear some space in the warehouse. :D

-Boomer

Appreciate it! Just placed my first order with Cageside. Your rep is pristine around here.

Back