News sick burn by Costa regarding Izzy

Huh. I still remember when several posters in this very thread where absolutely outraged when Joanna Jedrzejczyk made a Covid joke in the lead up to her fight with Zhang.

Anyway, its going to be hard to top "Ricky Martin Wannabe" when it comes to trash talk between these 2.

Reactions: Goh
Izzy should run, run then time him, because it won't be long before Izzy is gonna read him and KO him by the 3rd or 4th.

I'll be rooting for Costa, but this fight is like Belfort - Silva, Izzy is just a lot more technical..

Natty GOAT is a sherdogger confirmed. I am a huge fan!

That was a stupid joke.

Now I know people just want Costa to win because they hate Izzy.

I am no fan of Costa and am a fan of Izzy, but I thought that was pretty funny. It's not that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Costa trying to bate Izzy into a slugfest is not going to work.

The fact that his statement isn't actually a joke when it was meant to be, makes my critique stronger.
The joke is that the dude can't run as well now that he's sick, dude. Not that he's dead.

You're overthinking it and that just makes you look silly.

Huh. I still remember when several posters in this very thread where absolutely outraged when Joanna Jedrzejczyk made a Covid joke in the lead up to her fight with Zhang.

Anyway, its going to be hard to top "Ricky Martin Wannabe" when it comes to trash talk between these 2.
Things were much different back then. That's when it was only really affecting China and was therefore offensive. Can't be offensive if it's happening to literally everyone.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Israel fans go around defending this lmao

Israel got tagged hard in 1st by Romero and Adensaya completely went defensive after.

Honestly would not surprise me if he does the same if Costa lands a good punch too.

Meh.

Israel called him out straight after winning the belt.

Costa was the one who didn’t make it to the fight.

Costa literally paid another doctor to clear him for the fight and Dana was pissed because it wasnt even the UFC doctor. Costa was down to fight with basically 1 arm.

Lord Jesus, please don't let this fight be a freaking bore.

I've been looking for that second gif for a while now.

I've seen fighters run away, but I have NEVER, EVER, seen a fighter run away BEHIND THE REF.

EVER.
The guy is such a shame for this sport, added with stupid or corrupted judges that gave him also the victory...

Go wat h Silva vs maia, new friend
I don't remember anyone running in that fight. I remember Anderson not wanting to engage, and I kinda remember him running away in the last round but can't remember if he ran behind the referee.

Haven't seen that fight in years.

Back