News sick burn by Costa regarding Izzy

The guy is such a shame for this sport, added with stupid or corrupted judges that gave him also the victory...
I don't hate him that much lol but yeah, he should've lost that fight.

I mean Adesanya brings some fun to the table, even cringy fighters can be entertaining sometimes, but I don't see the striking wizard everyone else is seeing. Especially not in that fight.

Things were much different back then. That's when it was only really affecting China and was therefore offensive. Can't be offensive if it's happening to literally everyone.
On the other hand, there's a lot of selectively sensitive posters on Sherdog who are only offended depending on what fighter said what.

On the other hand, there's a lot of selectively sensitive posters on Sherdog who are only offended depending on what fighter said what.
I was one of hte people who thought it was pretty tasteless when Joanna did it. However, at this point, I just don't care anymore.

Does he have hair plugs or something? His hair is looking thin.

That would be a crazy finish. I don't think Izzy would even survive a clean kick, he'd go out and the ref would immediately step in before and GNP, lol.
I think the GNP would be from the ref still having to get there after he connects.

I think the GNP would be from the ref still having to get there after he connects.

There's always that...

I'm just saying, the GNP isn't even necessary, Izzy has a chin but I don't think he has a great chin.

The joke is that the dude can't run as well now that he's sick, dude. Not that he's dead.

You're overthinking it and that just makes you look silly.

You're not thinking at all and that just makes you look silly.

He could be asymptomatic and not be hindered at all.

I don't remember anyone running in that fight. I remember Anderson not wanting to engage, and I kinda remember him running away in the last round but can't remember if he ran behind the referee.

Haven't seen that fight in years.

yeah he kept running behind the ref lol chael even made fun of him for it

Izzy be livin la vida loca Rent Free!

I don't hate him that much lol but yeah, he should've lost that fight.

I mean Adesanya brings some fun to the table, even cringy fighters can be entertaining sometimes, but I don't see the striking wizard everyone else is seeing. Especially not in that fight.
I agree, completely.
You know, if you run in that ridicolous way in a fight you absolutely don't deserve the victory but some kick in the ass, i can't stand this kind of sh*t, then he was also arrogant after...unclassifiable...

Remember when Izzy crashed that interview at Area 51?

makes me so sick that ppl think israel was the clear winner.
There was no clear winner that’s why the champ won. If two people look at each other the whole fight the champ doesn’t lose his belt.

Back