Social Sick As Eff

I finally caught covid over the holidays and what a letdown I was expecting to be knocked on my ass and sore throat not being able to breathe. And at the end of the day all I had were the chills and an overwhelming urge to nap all the time

I finally caught covid over the holidays and what a letdown I was expecting to be knocked on my ass and sore throat not being able to breathe. And at the end of the day all I had were the chills and an overwhelming urge to nap all the time
Yep had that too. Sleeping just made me want to sleep more.

I got Covid right now and I wish I felt better to be completely honest.
First 2 days were so mild I was thinking.."this isn't that bad", but the next 5 days has been a fuckin mess.

Went from chills, to fever back to chills, and now my chest is on fire and I'm coughing like a maniac.

I hate this shit, and I hope you and your wife feel better soon...big hugs to you and your family sir.
You sound unvaxxed. Too bad your past getting a dose of Paxlovid.

Great... I come in this room and all you bastards are sick. This must be how them computer viruses I heard about spread.

(Begins furiously scrubbing phone with alcohol swabs)

So pestilence wormed its way into my home through my youngest daughter a week before Christmas and hasn't left. First it tore through the children; pink eye, vomiting, fevers, and a merciless cough. They recovered in about 5 days. The wife and I on the other hand got sick on Christmas Day and have been destroyed ever since. Fever, chills, head ache, chest cough, sore throat, laryngitis. If I don't make it through this, I leave my worldly possessions to my Sherbros. Namely @StonedLemur gets my knife collection and @Fahcough can pick through the home gym stuff and sell the rest.
get well sherbro

So pestilence wormed its way into my home through my youngest daughter a week before Christmas and hasn't left. First it tore through the children; pink eye, vomiting, fevers, and a merciless cough. They recovered in about 5 days. The wife and I on the other hand got sick on Christmas Day and have been destroyed ever since. Fever, chills, head ache, chest cough, sore throat, laryngitis. If I don't make it through this, I leave my worldly possessions to my Sherbros. Namely @StonedLemur gets my knife collection and @Fahcough can pick through the home gym stuff and sell the rest.
Cough, sore throat, plugged nose are the worst. Damn. I feel for you because I got sick too around the same timeframe, but it was mainly sore throat. Not nearly as bad as yours sounds. I got over it in about 4 days luckily. Thank God no cough. Because when I get a cough it usually lasts for 3-4 weeks. Fucking miserable.
<6>

I got Covid right now and I wish I felt better to be completely honest.
First 2 days were so mild I was thinking.."this isn't that bad", but the next 5 days has been a fuckin mess.

Went from chills, to fever back to chills, and now my chest is on fire and I'm coughing like a maniac.

I hate this shit, and I hope you and your wife feel better soon...big hugs to you and your family sir.
First time?

Feeling better but the fatigue is ridiculous. I've slept probably 30 hours over the last two days and still feel like I could sleep more.
That was the main thing I had with covid. The exhaustion was just ridiculous. Would lay in bed all day and think ok fuck this I'm going for a walk. Then I'd be blown up and panting after like ten minutes and back into bed. Shit sucked.

i9 hada. stomcick bug on shtrirtmas night i throewd up ov er 20 times but abs looked ON POINYT the next day

It always puzzles me when I hear people being sick with a cold or the flu for longer than a week. Over Xmas I had a family member tell me she had been sick with a cold for five weeks. FIVE weeks?! She's like 25 years old. I'm pretty sure she took all 6 (or maybe 7 now) of the totally-not-a-bioweapon coof injections. Thank God she took the pFauci juice or it would have been so much worse.

It always puzzles me when I hear people being sick with a cold or the flu for longer than a week. Over Xmas I had a family member tell me she had been sick with a cold for five weeks. FIVE weeks?! She's like 25 years old. I'm pretty sure she took all 6 (or maybe 7 now) of the totally-not-a-bioweapon coof injections. Thank God she took the pFauci juice or it would have been so much worse.
The new stuff lingers man. Back in October my kids had something else, come to find out there was a virus going around called the "100 day cough" <Huh2> Schools are literally germ bags.

Gargle a Shot of White Vinegar and start fasting today. Also lose the kids in a different state. I know it’s not trendy because they’re already born and whatnot but had to be stated (poor hand washing practices) the lot of them.

The pinkeye was the red line for me!

Back