Social Sick As Eff

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So pestilence wormed its way into my home through my youngest daughter a week before Christmas and hasn't left. First it tore through the children; pink eye, vomiting, fevers, and a merciless cough. They recovered in about 5 days. The wife and I on the other hand got sick on Christmas Day and have been destroyed ever since. Fever, chills, head ache, chest cough, sore throat, laryngitis. If I don't make it through this, I leave my worldly possessions to my Sherbros. Namely @StonedLemur gets my knife collection and @Fahcough can pick through the home gym stuff and sell the rest.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

So pestilence wormed its way into my home through my youngest daughter a week before Christmas and hasn't left. First it tore through the children; pink eye, vomiting, fevers, and a merciless cough. They recovered in about 5 days. The wife and I on the other hand got sick on Christmas Day and have been destroyed ever since. Fever, chills, head ache, chest cough, sore throat, laryngitis. If I don't make it through this, I leave my worldly possessions to my Sherbros. Namely @StonedLemur gets my knife collection and @Fahcough can pick through the home gym stuff and sell the rest.
1st off I read this as Sick of Elf. Like the damn Shelf Elf bastard, that you named Pestilence. So the starting sentence was understandable.
2nd, that's most generous of you to pass such an offering. But I'm not sure I'm physically capable of moving some of your GLG clubs and maces. They weight more than my lower half.

Please deliver before you get too weak . :)

Rooting of ya to pull through big man.

I got Covid right now and I wish I felt better to be completely honest.
First 2 days were so mild I was thinking.."this isn't that bad", but the next 5 days has been a fuckin mess.

Went from chills, to fever back to chills, and now my chest is on fire and I'm coughing like a maniac.

I hate this shit, and I hope you and your wife feel better soon...big hugs to you and your family sir.

1st off I read this as Sick of Elf. Like the damn Shelf Elf bastard, that you named Pestilence. So the starting sentence was understandable.
2nd, that's most generous of you to pass such an offering. But I'm not sure I'm physically capable of moving some of your GLG clubs and maces. They weight more than my lower half.

Bro GLG just went out of business so the value of the collection just skyrocketed. Their site is empty and they were hemorrhaging cash with those insane sales at Christmas time.

I got Covid right now and I wish I felt better to be completely honest.
First 2 days were so mild I was thinking.."this isn't that bad", but the next 5 days has been a fuckin mess.

Went from chills, to fever back to chills, and now my chest is on fire and I'm coughing like a maniac.

I hate this shit, and I hope you and your wife feel better soon...big hugs to you and your family sir.
You too man. We both tested negative but it has all the earmarks of Covid, down to not being able to taste anything. Speedy recovery to us all.

This has actually been the first time since Covid that my kids getting sick isn't affecting me. It did the first time and now they can't touch me. My wife and everyone else gets sick. The last time I got a slightly stuff nose for one night and was back to normal the next day. My wife was pissed.

I'll split my goodies with you if you split yours with me sir lol.

Damn. Feel better soon deadshot.

Back