SI swimsuit covers question

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://uproxx.com/sports/sports-illustrated-swim-cover-2016/

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't think Honda is bad looking.

Despite the pics and gifs being thrown around, you can find a fairly ugly photo of almost any fighter, no matter how good looking they are.

Athletic girls and thin girls can be hot (depicted, after a sort of fashion, in 2 of the 3 covers).

I just don't get the idea of a "plus sized" girl being hot.

These covers have sparked a huge debate (most saying they are glad Honda got the boot) and about a 50/50 split on the Ashley Graham (plus size model).

What do you guys think about this?

IDK. I just don't get the idea of getting a person being encouraged to feel like it's okay to be unhealthy or to just be completely fine with how you look. That leads to complacency. It's cool to be okay with how you are but also realize there's always room for improvement.

Last edited:
I just want to see the uncensored version.

Ronda-Rousey-body-paint-6.jpg

Ashley Graham really isn't big enough for it to be unhealthy.

Ashley Graham really isn't big enough for it to be unhealthy.

She's definitely big.

Funny thing is she's supposed to promote the bigger look and even in her muffin top photos while they were debuting the cover, she's holding in her stomach.

Ashley graham is a big girl but not trully unhealthy. She big boned and can get my big bone any time.

Never bought SI. Never cared about it. Didn't know it still existed. Having Ronda on the cover seems dumb to me, but they can obviously do whatever they want.

That about covers my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

Never bought SI. Never cared about it. Didn't know it still existed. Having Ronda on the cover seems dumb to me, but they can obviously do whatever they want.

That about covers my opinion, for whatever it's worth.
Its worth tree fitty

She's definitely big.

Funny thing is she's supposed to promote the bigger look and even in her muffin top photos while they were debuting the cover, she's holding in her stomach.

If I were dating her, would my life improve if she lost 15 pounds? Yes, a little bit.

Is she flirting with diabetes, heart problems, joint problems, back problems, mobility issues...

Not in the least.

I just want to see the uncensored version.

Ronda-Rousey-body-paint-6.jpg
Is that a photo from the magazine? Her blobs look misshapen and weird.

I wrote b o o b s 4 times and my spellcheck kept changing it to blobs. Oh, spellcheck, you so funny.

If I were dating her, would my life improve if she lost 15 pounds? Yes, a little bit.

Is she flirting with diabetes, heart problems, joint problems, back problems, mobility issues...

Not in the least.

I don't know....

Honda says her walk around is about 155 lbs. Ashley Graham (plus size model) is 5'9 and Honda is 5'7.

29xY0NH.png

I could be wrong, but I would estimate her weight to be at about 185 lbs.

For a girl, that's pretty big.

Is that a photo from the magazine? Her blobs look misshapen and weird.

I wrote b o o b s 4 times and my spellcheck kept changing it to blobs. Oh, spellcheck, you so funny.

Your computer wasn't correcting the spelling. It was choosing the more appropriate word for you.

I don't know....

Honda says her walk around is about 155 lbs. Ashley Graham (plus size model) is 5'9 and Honda is 5'7.

29xY0NH.png

Please feel free to walk Rhonda off the stage my friend.

Sherdog will down play the relevance of any company that supports Ronda.

http://uproxx.com/sports/sports-illustrated-swim-cover-2016/

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't think Honda is bad looking.

Despite the pics and gifs being thrown around, you can find a fairly ugly photo of almost any fighter, no matter how good looking they are.

Athletic girls and thin girls can be hot (depicted, after a sort of fashion, in 2 of the 3 covers).

I just don't get the idea of a "plus sized" girl being hot.

These covers have sparked a huge debate (most saying they are glad Honda got the boot) and about a 50/50 split on the Ashley Graham (plus size model).

What do you guys think about this?

IDK. I just don't get the idea of getting a person being encouraged to feel like it's okay to be unhealthy or to just be completely fine with how you look. That leads to complacency. It's cool to be okay with how you are but also realize there's always room for improvement.

Are you calling Ronda plus sized ?.

Nope.

There's a fare share of sherdoggers that call her cow, whale, etc. though.

Ok, a little high and thought that standards had jumped exponentially over night.
They just hate anything about her, when she adds wait when she is not trying they jump all over it as they do everything.

I don't know....

29xY0NH.png

Model websites has her stats as 5'9, 200lbs

"once ever athlete"

doesn't even have the boobs and ass of an average athlete.

yeah but you got to take into mind a plus size female model is the size of a average woman.

it is unhealthy to be focusing on and glamorizing the stick figure models.

Back